Visang R02/R03
Oct 6, 2010 at 5:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

DevlicK

New Head-Fier
I've been reading this thread (http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478568/multi-iem-review-112-iems-compared-jays-t-jays-three-tdk-eb900-added-09-30) [Thanks ljokerl for all the info]

And I am kinda interested in the Visang R02 or R03. Having searched on Ebay (http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=Visang), since they don't sell these here in Aus, it seems that they are only shipped from China. As I am of an chinese background, you just can't help but wonder whether or not the product is faulty or fake, especially if its shipped from Shenzhen.

So I was wondering whether someone could just confirm on the quality of these earphones and whether I can trust buying from 'Shenzhen Audio Store'.

Many Thanks.

Oct 6, 2010 at 5:37 AM Post #2 of 11
I can't vouch for other sellers but the seller I used was based in hong kong and they were fine, it seems though that he/she has stopped selling earphones though which is a shame. Like most other earphones they are made in china. Feedback seems pretty strong for most of them so I wouldn't worry overly even if a few of the listings are incorrectly named.

Oct 6, 2010 at 9:14 AM Post #3 of 11
... Or you can buy an identical copy of the ViSang R03 from mp4nation (seller based in Hong Kong -- www.mp4nation.net), Brainwavz M2. It serves as the international edition as I recall, and it comes with free shipping as well which is good (mine just arrived).

The Brainwavz M1 is a modified ViSang R02 which you can find information about on these forums (search joker).

Oct 6, 2010 at 11:29 AM Post #4 of 11
i have the M2/R03's and they are great. couldn't be happier.

Oct 6, 2010 at 4:32 PM Post #5 of 11
Thanks Guys!!! I think i might get it off mp4nation simply because i trust hk more and it looks more legit than the one on ebay :p even if it does cost $20 more than the China one. Also thanks Jason for the reassurance
biggrin.gif
I hope i'll be just as happy with it as you are.

Oct 6, 2010 at 9:03 PM Post #7 of 11

Quote:
How long did it take for your M2s to arrive?

i was part of the latest pre-order. i ordered on sept 1st and got them on october 4th. they took two weeks to arrive from the day they were shipped. not to bad i guess. definitely worth it. i did the standard shipping, they offer a faster service if you feel impatient.

Oct 6, 2010 at 10:37 PM Post #9 of 11

yup, they have great bass, with smooth mids and highs, sooo very smooth. i haven't heard a single song yet that sounded unpleasant on them. they have the perfect balance for my tastes. they actually sound very close to what my custom car stereo sounds like, the system i spent years perfecting.

and they are also VERY sensitive. i always kinda thought my music player had a weak output, but it's not weak at all with these. my Klipsch S4's are going back to best buy on friday morning.
L3000.gif

Quote:
+1

I have the M2's also and for the price they sound very good..

Oct 7, 2010 at 5:10 PM Post #10 of 11

Quote:
i was part of the latest pre-order. i ordered on sept 1st and got them on october 4th. they took two weeks to arrive from the day they were shipped. not to bad i guess. definitely worth it. i did the standard shipping, they offer a faster service if you feel impatient.

Similar experience for me. I think these are great IEMs and, out of the box, surpass the Head Direct RE0 to my ears. More efficient and nice stereo separation. Brainwavz M2s are a great place to start at a very reasonable price.

Oct 7, 2010 at 9:18 PM Post #11 of 11

Quote:
Quote:

Similar experience for me. I think these are great IEMs and, out of the box, surpass the Head Direct RE0 to my ears. More efficient and nice stereo separation. Brainwavz M2s are a great place to start at a very reasonable price.

i have not heard the REO's but from everything i read on here, they are a completely different style altogether. REO's being flatter with tons of top end but lack bass quantity. the M2's are much more warm and bassy, have a nice strong but dark clear midrange but not as much top end as the REO's. just from knowing what i like, the M2's are the right choice for me. i like me some bass, but the M2's have great midrange and plenty of treble for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back