Virginity for sale.
Sep 11, 2008 at 4:41 PM Post #2 of 47
I actually know a girl who was considering selling her virginity on eBay. Luckily she changed her mind.
tongue.gif

Sep 11, 2008 at 4:53 PM Post #3 of 47
Everything (everybody) is for sale. Its just a matter of how much money you are willing to pay...
tongue.gif

Hopefully she end up with someone that treat her nice.

She don't look to bad either.
84246596df8e643b646b56c61c405e27.jpg

Sep 11, 2008 at 5:04 PM Post #4 of 47
When you get to be this desperate...
rolleyes.gif

By the way, I thought it was the OP selling their virginity...if that was the case, I'm sure somebody here would have traded it for a pair of good headphones.
biggrin.gif

Sep 11, 2008 at 5:07 PM Post #5 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hopefully she end up with someone that treat her nice.

I'm not seeing the video in question (it links, instead, to something about the remains of a sacrificed pregnant woman, found in Peru). So I don't know the whole situation, or the circumstances behind this 'news' about who this woman/girl is and why she is selling her virginity.

But having said that, my general inclination is to completely disagree with your statement above. She'll get whatever she gets from the highest bidder, and deserves nothing more. If she wants to 'sell' her virginity and take however much money she can get from the highest bidder, then by definition, he'll 'own' her and should be able to treat her however he wants to. Nothing romantic about prostitution at all...

Sep 11, 2008 at 5:20 PM Post #8 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nothing romantic about prostitution at all..

True! But even if she prostitute herself the "winner" don't have to hurt/kill/whatever her.

Sep 11, 2008 at 5:28 PM Post #10 of 47
That's about self-debasing as one can go really. Don't really know what else to say about it.

Sep 11, 2008 at 5:39 PM Post #11 of 47
Well, the K702's are just out. There might be a link, I do not know.

Sep 11, 2008 at 5:47 PM Post #14 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll laugh if:

1.) She has oral herpes

2.) She is really a he

wink.gif

Yeah, haha! Just came back from surgery. Technically speaking, a virgin again! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back