Violectric USA. Arthur Powers Excellent products Wonderful service.
post-14484987
Post #1 of 6

Luke Thomas

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Purchased the quality Violectric 280 amp over a year ago. Had many questions. A call was made to Violectric USA.
Arthur of Violectric USA answered all my question professionally. Very patient, and did not hard sell me at all.
A year later, I call Arthur with questions about balanced cables etc. Questions that he knew wasn’t going to make him any money. Once again Arthur Powers of Violectric USA answered all my questions patiently.
Violectric and Arthur Powers are a class act!
Note- I felt compelled to write this because. In the nitch market of high end headphone equipment. Many vendors that I have talked too, are weak on knowledge.

post-14487111
Post #2 of 6

ostewart

Reviewer at Sound Perfection Reviews
Reaction score
Purchased the quality Violectric 280 amp over a year ago. Had many questions. A call was made to Violectric USA.
Arthur of Violectric USA answered all my question professionally. Very patient, and did not hard sell me at all.
A year later, I call Arthur with questions about balanced cables etc. Questions that he knew wasn’t going to make him any money. Once again Arthur Powers of Violectric USA answered all my questions patiently.
Note- I felt compelled to write this because. In the nitch market of high end headphone equipment. Many vendors that I have talked too, are weak on knowledge.
@ArthurPower really is a great guy, extremely knowledgeable in the industry and his customer service is impeccable.

Glad to hear you had such a positive experience like I and many others have.

post-14487703
Post #3 of 6

Luke Thomas

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
No doubt! As mentioned earlier. “ Arthur is a class act.” plus his Violectric gear is top notch.

post-15719865
Post #4 of 6

Kim Kiddo

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hi folks! I too had a wonderful experience buying a new V281FE. I'm rather elderly and in a nursing home and I'm sure was full of foolish questions which Mr. Powers took and answered in stride. But more amazing (to me at least), he made me feel important, like I was his only customer (I wish him many more).

I was really cruising around for a place to read and post (brag) about my new toy. But before I move on, I couldn't miss an opportunity to applaud Arthur Powers here. First Class all the way!

Kim

post-15720601
Post #5 of 6

Luke Thomas

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
^ no doubt. from the few conversations I’ve had with Arthur. A class act with a bundle of knowledge.

post-15721422
Post #6 of 6

RobertSM

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I too had had great experiences with Arthur. Most recently I ordered 2 pair of Violectric RCA cables to add into my system. Arthur replied that it would be a short wait as these cables are handmade.

When my beautiful cables arrived I emailed back to Arthur and told him how impressed I was with the craftsmanship and sound quality. We joked that the cables could have come with a wooden presentation box due to the quality.

At this point both my two channel system and my headphone rig all use Violectric interconnects exclusively. I'm all in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)