Violectric USA. Arthur Powers Excellent products Wonderful service.
Sep 15, 2018 at 7:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Luke Thomas

500+ Head-Fier
Purchased the quality Violectric 280 amp over a year ago. Had many questions. A call was made to Violectric USA.
Arthur of Violectric USA answered all my question professionally. Very patient, and did not hard sell me at all.
A year later, I call Arthur with questions about balanced cables etc. Questions that he knew wasn’t going to make him any money. Once again Arthur Powers of Violectric USA answered all my questions patiently.
Violectric and Arthur Powers are a class act!
Note- I felt compelled to write this because. In the nitch market of high end headphone equipment. Many vendors that I have talked too, are weak on knowledge.

Sep 16, 2018 at 12:58 PM Post #2 of 9
Purchased the quality Violectric 280 amp over a year ago. Had many questions. A call was made to Violectric USA.
Arthur of Violectric USA answered all my question professionally. Very patient, and did not hard sell me at all.
A year later, I call Arthur with questions about balanced cables etc. Questions that he knew wasn’t going to make him any money. Once again Arthur Powers of Violectric USA answered all my questions patiently.
Note- I felt compelled to write this because. In the nitch market of high end headphone equipment. Many vendors that I have talked too, are weak on knowledge.

@ArthurPower really is a great guy, extremely knowledgeable in the industry and his customer service is impeccable.

Glad to hear you had such a positive experience like I and many others have.

Jul 4, 2020 at 10:36 PM Post #4 of 9

Hi folks! I too had a wonderful experience buying a new V281FE. I'm rather elderly and in a nursing home and I'm sure was full of foolish questions which Mr. Powers took and answered in stride. But more amazing (to me at least), he made me feel important, like I was his only customer (I wish him many more).

I was really cruising around for a place to read and post (brag) about my new toy. But before I move on, I couldn't miss an opportunity to applaud Arthur Powers here. First Class all the way!

Kim

Jul 5, 2020 at 7:12 PM Post #6 of 9
I too had had great experiences with Arthur. Most recently I ordered 2 pair of Violectric RCA cables to add into my system. Arthur replied that it would be a short wait as these cables are handmade.

When my beautiful cables arrived I emailed back to Arthur and told him how impressed I was with the craftsmanship and sound quality. We joked that the cables could have come with a wooden presentation box due to the quality.

At this point both my two channel system and my headphone rig all use Violectric interconnects exclusively. I'm all in.

Jul 15, 2023 at 12:51 PM Post #7 of 9
Hi,

It's long overdue, but I wanted to share the wonderful experiences I've had dealing with Arthur at Power Holdings, and express my gratitude. Above all else, Arthur is a terrific guy to deal with, and that's the primary reason I keep going back to deal with him. I've purchased multiple products from him over the years, and on each occasion Arthur has taken the time to answer my (many) questions and provide knowledgeable recommendations. As others have mentioned, Arthur is very knowledgeable about the products he carries, he's (very) patient, provides impeccable customer service, and truly cares about each individual customer. He's extremely responsive, always ready to assist, and never rushes you into a sale. He carries great brands, and the lines he carries have grown over the years I've dealt with him which is another testament to his strengths and abilities. I can't thank him enough for the care, time and service he's provided to me. I wish him only the best!!

Thanks everyone,
James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back