Vifa Car Audio Speakers - Anyone Use Them?
Mar 1, 2007 at 9:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Uncle Erik

Uncle Exotic
I picked up a new car last week and I usually replace the stock speakers right away. In the past, I've used Infinity speakers, which have been decent.

However, I recently discovered that Vifa makes a line of car speakers. You can get them through Madisound and Speaker City USA. I'm not looking for boom-boom bass or dB contests. I want a set of speakers with sweet mids, good highs and adequate bass. For frame of reference, I like the AKG house sound for bass a lot. If it's a little heavier, it's OK, but I prefer it tight.

I'm looking at a pair of the 1" tweeters, a pair of the 6.5" woofers, a pair of 5" coaxials, and a pair of Vifa crossovers.

So, does anyone own Vifa car speakers? If you considered them and went with something else, I'd love to hear about that, too.

Mar 31, 2009 at 6:27 PM Post #2 of 3
I ordered a pair of these 6.5 vifas from partsexpress.com. They will be going into my 09 Sierra. Vifa is a maker of high end drivers for home audio. I expect good things from these speakers. The best part is the price. Partsexpress.com has a limited supply for 24.99 each. Can't beat that.
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 1, 2009 at 1:59 AM Post #3 of 3
Well, they are pretty good. Just make sure to seal the drivers well. Better than infinity entry level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back