Vienna/Austria Meet?
Dec 1, 2013 at 3:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

plakat

Headphoneus Supremus
Anyone interested in a meet in Vienna/Austria? Maybe escape the busy pre-holiday business to enjoy some drinks and music? Small scale would be no problem, just interested to get to know fellow enthusiasts in my area and would volunteer to organize if no meet exists.

Dec 5, 2013 at 6:32 AM Post #3 of 31
You're of course welcome nevertheless :)
I hope to get a bit more interest, but austrians seem to be sparse at head-fi. Will try to post at hifi-forum.de as well.

Regarding gear: I can of course bring my Fostex collection as well as some Beyerdynamic models (T1, T5p, DT1350, maybe T51p soon) and the Meier Audio Classic+Daccord combo.

Dec 5, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #4 of 31
I live in Vienna and could bring hd650, t51p and little dot mkiii

Dec 6, 2013 at 7:41 AM Post #7 of 31
Jul 7, 2014 at 4:26 PM Post #9 of 31
As the other thread was closed (without giving any reason, so I don't know what happened), lets dig out this one for the next meet, which, by my count, will be our fourth.

My coming weeks should be a bit more quiet than the past months. I'll be on vacation the second half of August, so maybe we can target end of July?

Happy to report some new toys to bring along:
*) Ultrasone Signature Pro
*) Ultrasone Signature DJ
*) NAD HP50 (at last)

Maybe a Phonitor Mini or a Vamp Verza will make it in time as well...

Jul 8, 2014 at 1:20 PM Post #10 of 31
I would probably be able to contribute to this one if it's sometime late July. Audeze LCD-X, Beyerdynamic T5p, Schiit Gungnir & Vali, Woo WA-22, and some vinyl if anyone chimed into that. 

I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if a date is made. 

Nick

Jul 17, 2014 at 4:15 AM Post #14 of 31
  I could make that date. 

Unfortunately thats the only (positive) response so far... so I guess we'll have to wait for autumn.
If you're in Vienna though and interested in any of my gear PM me.

Jul 18, 2014 at 6:08 PM Post #15 of 31

Unfortunately thats the only (positive) response so far... so I guess we'll have to wait for autumn.
If you're in Vienna though and interested in any of my gear PM me.

i'm sorry, i've been on holiday for the last two weeks... i could make that date too and i'm sure i could again provide a location. if you are still interested we could arrange a spontaneous meet, even if we are only three people :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back