Video-Game Console-fi
Feb 16, 2010 at 4:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 122

Palpatine

1000+ Head-Fier
I have a Nintendo 64, a Nintendo Gamecube, PSP, PS3 and a Wii.

I will be buying a Playseat to go with my G27 racing wheel soon.
I love the black controllers for the Wii...have two of them now, four controllers in total.
I also love the different controller colours now available for the PS3. Will pick up a red one today. Only two of my four PS3 controllers are Dual Shock.

I have a logitech 3.55 mm to USB adapter to plug my HD555 and microphone into my PS3 for late night online gaming.

Feb 16, 2010 at 4:49 PM Post #2 of 122
NES (yes, still working with the original blaster gun - Which can't be used for lack of CRT screen)
Sega Game Gear (will be working again once I get inside and fix/replace the power switch)
PS1
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo DSLite

Feb 16, 2010 at 8:31 PM Post #4 of 122
It'a great wheel. Built like a tank.

Feb 16, 2010 at 10:46 PM Post #5 of 122
I have:
NES (saved from when I was a kid; my older brother got it the day it came out), I'm using it with a PowerPak from RetroZone
tongue_smile.gif

Sega Genesis
Dreamcast
PS1
PS2
Xbox
Wii
Xbox 360
Nintendo DS
PSP, although I want to sell it

Soon I'll be buying an N64 and SNES, to use with the Neo Myth N64 Flash Cart and SNES PowerPak (from RetroZone again). I think my favorite systems of all time are the NES and N64. I never really got into the SNES as a kid.

Feb 16, 2010 at 10:48 PM Post #6 of 122
I'm a casual gamer to the max, with a 360.

Feb 16, 2010 at 11:18 PM Post #8 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by foly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'm casual gamer too, i have the wii (for friends ) and a 360 (for me) :)

My family has a Wii, I play MW2 until I get super-pissed, then switch to watching movies on Netflix. It's a pretty good system.

Feb 17, 2010 at 12:41 AM Post #9 of 122
I have the Wii and PS3. The fiancee and I haven't played the Wii in awhile but we have been playing Band Hero (after I get my MW2 fix) together. The PS3 gets alot of use with Blu-rays, Netflix etc.

I actually wanted to pick up a Logetich G27. Though i would use it more for the PC (just more racing/mod sims).

Feb 17, 2010 at 3:29 AM Post #10 of 122
I love my PS3 backward compatiblity; still havea long backlog of PS2 RPGs to play. Nevertheless I still need to play the many coming out at this very moment! White knight chronicles, Star Ocean port, etc.
PSP and DS. Both are equally as good for the games they got. Many DS games are fun plays, but aren't worth the price.
WonderSwan Color, now that was a good thing when i lasted.
NeoGeo Pocket Color, ditto as above.
TurboGraphix-16 never got hold of more of the famous games for this. Will probably end up playing them on my PSP (I didn't say that; twas in your head).
Xbox-360 not sure why I have you anymore, when alot of your games I want keep getting ported and updated for the PS3 or PC. But don't worry! I still <3 for Tales of Vesperia! And I refuse to pay for online networking; though I am probably missing out on the indie game market.
Wii I love how it is backword compatible. I play Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Gamecube), and Zelda Four Swords with my sisters on their old Gameboy SP(s). And I'm playing Tale of Symphonia on my own.
They need to re-integrate handhelds into the consoles for games.

Feb 17, 2010 at 3:37 AM Post #11 of 122
I only have the PS3, PS2, and NES. I'm also a casual gamer as well.

Feb 17, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #12 of 122
I used to own an NES, Super NES, Sega Master System Sega Genesis, and an Odyssey 2. Actually I still have the Odyssey 2. It came out back in the days of Intellivision and Atari 2600.

Feb 17, 2010 at 8:20 PM Post #13 of 122
i have:
NES
SNES
N64
Gamboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Nintendo DS
Nintendo Wii
Sega Nomad(google that bad boy!)
Sega Dreamcast
Xbox
Xbox 360
PS3

Feb 17, 2010 at 9:35 PM Post #15 of 122
Lets see... I have;
N64
Dreamcast
PS2
PS3
Xbox 360
Wii
Gameboy
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Color
DS Lite
PSP

I've previously had;
Genesis
GameGear
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
Gamecube

May be missing a thing or two, but that's good for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back