Vibro Labs Aria UK Review Tour
Jun 26, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #17 of 97
Hi guys

Would love to get involved in this tour if there is any room left at the inn?

Cheers!

Jun 26, 2016 at 12:41 PM Post #18 of 97
The tour has not officially commence yet and will officially commence when enough interest is garnered to valid a tour. So post up your interest make this a reality! Don't be shy guys!
smily_headphones1.gif

and regarding the tour period per reviewer, Luke has spoken. So its strictly 7 days per person.

Jun 26, 2016 at 12:48 PM Post #19 of 97
I'd be interested in taking part, cheers.

Jun 26, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #20 of 97
  Hey guys! We'll do 7 days on this tour. I know a 7 day review is a lot to ask, but there are EU guys who will want a chance when the UK tour is done. Trying to balance it so it works out for everyone.

I hope all goes well with the tour. It is a lot to ask for people who are working 40 hours a week to devote potentially such a large portion of their spare time to do this. I hope this 7 day period can change. But I will respect the decision and I shan't be taking part and wish everyone the best in their time with these.
Who knows, if a few of us speak up maybe we can get this 7 day period changed for future tours  which I passionately believe will be better for everyone

Jun 27, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #23 of 97
Sorry, I'm late to the party, forgot I had some unread emails and only found this today!

If still room I would love to have a listen to these and do a review on these.

Would be nice as other people have already expressed that two weeks is more ideal as can testify to a couple of other things I have been lucky enough to listen to and review it does make a difference the extra week for those of us that do have full time working hours especially but can appreciate the time factor and numbers involved in such a tour that covers Europe, but yes I can still enjoy and soak up enough in seven days to write about my experience with them, just will get less sleep than normal that week! ; )

Jun 30, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #26 of 97
  Haven't decided on what species to send out on this tour. Any thoughts?

IRONWOOD

BUCKEYE

Personally love the Ironwood. Looks so class in that! Not like the Buckeye isn't already.

Jul 3, 2016 at 7:06 PM Post #29 of 97
  Haven't decided on what species to send out on this tour. Any thoughts?

IRONWOOD

BUCKEYE

My vote is for the buckeye. I do believe that staining of the wood should be considered. Woods can look fantastic in different hues. I think a purple, green, or turquoise  buckeye could look amazing. Red or blue ironwood could look pretty darn cool. So many possibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back