Very random Superfi 4 question...
Jan 5, 2011 at 9:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

roma101

Headphoneus Supremus
It's about the packaging. I bought mine new off ebay, and it came in a black and silver box. Said UE Superfi 4 from Logitech, and it looked legit. But I recently did a search of the box all the images I found show a silver and blue box. Do you think I got a fake? Has anyone received the Superfi 4's in a black and silver box? From the reviews I've read of the IEMs, they sound legit (deep, wide soundstage, sound good and but bass-light) and came with all the accessories it usually comes with including the zippo-like case. I'm guessing they might have new packaging because Ultimate Ears was acquired by Logitech?

Anyway, thanks in advance!

Jan 7, 2011 at 1:20 PM Post #3 of 7
Nevermind. These are legit! Just looked at the paperwork along with sending logitech a message, in which they confirmed they are indeed legit. Will probably end up selling these though since I bought these to venture into iems but I'm definitely not much of an IEM person. If anyone's interested, let me know and I will send pics. 

Jan 8, 2011 at 5:25 PM Post #5 of 7
i can't wait to hear these, i should be getting them sometime today :D

Jan 8, 2011 at 9:17 PM Post #7 of 7
yes they do look pretty sweet, initially i thought they were plastic but they are actual some type of metal. :D
Definately enjoying my purchase ^_^

Quote:
They're pretty awesome. The sound is very rich in detail, it's got great width and depth, and not to mention, they look pretty sweet. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back