very important please read and responde !!!
Feb 3, 2002 at 11:03 PM Post #31 of 39
I'm going to agree with Raymondlin. Jude is without a doubt the best person to send audio gear to if you want it back and/or want it reviewed
smily_headphones1.gif
Of course, it will probably come back with sorbothane feet and ProGold all over the connections
wink.gif

Feb 4, 2002 at 6:12 AM Post #32 of 39
Quote:

it will probably come back with sorbothane feet and ProGold all over the connections

Humm, I just might send Jude my amp then!
biggrin.gif

Feb 13, 2002 at 10:02 PM Post #35 of 39
outlook of amp will be from brushed aluminium at least 0.6 cm deep and with some uniqe feature...

volume poti will be alps for best performance and lasting..

im thinking on 3 years warranty...

it wont be hybrid its gona be otl 100%

the design and outlook of box will match higher standards and would have modern - retro look ( hehe wait ull be suprised).

jes first person that will get amp is jude than we send it over to others..

tubes will be easy to find type...

mybe will include ni nis nikola testa tubes... will see

the desing will be made for euro or us , ull say with order what u want to

probably the important wires-signal paths will be silver ...

of course golden inputs..

amp will work as pream too.... so u get tube preamp for the price of headphone amp...

it will have special night design... well just wait too see what i mean
smily_headphones1.gif

it will ship worldwide i was thinking paying with pay pal or other if u suggest...

we will offer full support for tweaking, reparing and warranty...

ok hope this put some more info to grab - responde please...

yours

matej

Feb 13, 2002 at 10:12 PM Post #36 of 39
Special night design? Color me intrigued... Here's hoping the whole thing can glow in the dark!
biggrin.gif

So far, sounds pretty good. A few more questions, if you will.

- Will it have a detachable, IEC-style power cord plug? (pretty please)

- Can it drive both low (around 30 ohms) and high (at least 300 ohms) impedence headphones equally well?

- What is the time frame we're looking at before jude could get an evaluation unit?

Feb 14, 2002 at 10:06 PM Post #37 of 39
- jes it would probably have iec plug in cord

- we are pushing hard so the design will drive bot low and hi impedance ...from grados to hd600...

- about time hmmm i would say max 2 months with big reserve... but will try to ship the prototype for jude much much earlier...

- please be patient, beacuse i really want to push the amp to the limits with both desing and sound.. better few weeks more and we all would have smile on our faces...

- ill try to post computer designed outlook pictures soon... as soon i can i promise...

just keep me busy with interest...

Feb 14, 2002 at 11:09 PM Post #38 of 39
please send an email to JMT@head-fi.org if you wish to send a review sample. He'll know what to do, and chances are you'll get multiple reviews! Head-Fi has gotten review samples from multiple companies already, so you won't be the first.

Feb 15, 2002 at 1:07 AM Post #39 of 39
I think this is excellent timing. I have just contacted "Dr. Tone" maker of the Zeus and I was going to order this (I figured I could lead the pack by being the first to buy one here). But if this amp can be nearly as good at 1/3 the price...well I mean it is a no brainer that ontop of the fact that it can be used as a preamp (the Zeus can't do this I am told) then I can get my Quicksilver Minis and be set up at the total cost of the Zeus or RKV. Perfect for me. I am willing to spend the $500 easy. Make this sound perfect
smily_headphones1.gif

As well, I think retro look is key....I love the Moth amp and was looking into that one, but thought I would demo the Zeus first out since it was designed with the RS-1s in mind, and those are my top cans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back