Verum One MKII 5 month review and journey
Dec 28, 2022 at 3:41 AM Post #107 of 146
I've had no problems in emailing Igor (verum.headphones@gmail.com) back and forth with questions etc. and always had a promt and courteous response. I ordered a second pair in March and they shipped in November and arrived this month.

To me, he is trying his best to keep going in what must be terrible circumstances with intermittent heat, power and postal system. Igor lives in Kharkiv which is close to the Russian border and regularly shelled.

Dec 28, 2022 at 3:44 AM Post #108 of 146
I've had no problems in emailing Igor (verum.headphones@gmail.com) back and forth with questions etc. and always had a promt and courteous response. I ordered a second pair in March and they shipped in November and arrived this month.

To me, he is trying his best to keep going in what must be terrible circumstances with intermittent heat, power and postal system. Igor lives in Kharkiv which is close to the Russian border and regularly shelled.
Yea thats great. But on a personal wise, we dont have great relationship and dont see eye to eye. He is unethical by my book. I really wish we get along well and would love to be friends. Apart from his usual insults towards me and me feeling emotionally triggered all the time. Yes, am very sad for his situation in Ukraine. You are human before anything.

Dec 31, 2022 at 8:29 AM Post #109 of 146
I paid verumaudio on May 6, 2022 and have not been able to contact them to inquire if I paid successfully and when I will receive it.
Does anyone know how to contact verumaudio?
I have sent multiple messages over the months via the verumaudio website contact with no response. contact@verum-audio.com
The email address doesn't seem to be in use either. Additionally, I have sent direct messages and replies on Instagram and they seem to be intentionally ignoring me. Why are they doing this? I now regret having paid for this service.
sadly that's the normal behavior of verum from the beginning. Igor doesn't reply to the order checking mails for most of the buyers. But He'll reply with a tracking code once he shipped the unit from ukrain.
When I ordered my pair (almost 2 years ago-way before war) I didn't asked him about the payment status or the progress of the work because it's well known thing that he doesn't reply to the mails much. After 3 months I received email from him with the tracking details. Once I received the unit I've sent few emails about the build condition and the sound etc and he replied to me within few days.

Dec 31, 2022 at 8:47 AM Post #110 of 146
sadly that's the normal behavior of verum from the beginning. Igor doesn't reply to the order checking mails for most of the buyers. But He'll reply with a tracking code once he shipped the unit from ukrain.
When I ordered my pair (almost 2 years ago-way before war) I didn't asked him about the payment status or the progress of the work because it's well known thing that he doesn't reply to the mails much. After 3 months I received email from him with the tracking details. Once I received the unit I've sent few emails about the build condition and the sound etc and he replied to me within few days.
I received a message on Instagram yesterday from verum audio that they are trying to find my order.
According to them there was an internet problem 😐.

Jan 3, 2023 at 5:11 AM Post #114 of 146
Yea a bit unethical. But it is what it is...

Jan 4, 2023 at 11:37 AM Post #115 of 146
Yep...

Jan 14, 2023 at 2:29 PM Post #116 of 146
I've been using my Verum Ones since I ordered them in August 2019 (can't remember how long they took to arrive though) and I really enjoy using them. Coming from Grado 325 and Beyerdynamic DT990, these are a revelation (using them with Schitt Ygdrassil and Mjolnir 2)

Jan 15, 2023 at 9:36 AM Post #117 of 146
I've been using my Verum Ones since I ordered them in August 2019 (can't remember how long they took to arrive though) and I really enjoy using them. Coming from Grado 325 and Beyerdynamic DT990, these are a revelation (using them with Schitt Ygdrassil and Mjolnir 2)
Nice... so how is your overall impression using smartphone and solid state amplifier either via desktop or dongles or even dap ?

Jan 15, 2023 at 12:13 PM Post #118 of 146
Nice... so how is your overall impression using smartphone and solid state amplifier either via desktop or dongles or even dap ?
I've only got a balanced cable connected into the Mjolnir 2 (I didn't get a cable with it from memory) so not tried it directly with my Fiio or phone. I have Mediamonkey playing out to the Ygdrassil (WASAPI, exclusive mode) and it sounds excellent. For the BBC proms, streaming however, I had to use Audio Channel addon for Chrome, as the compressed audio sounded terrible without it. For the digital files played from Mediamonkey, the 3 higher quality binaural albums from Chesky sound awesome (I have a couple of Amber Rubarth and one Rebecca Pidgeon). Anything Vangelis sounds excellent (Odes and Rhapsodies in particular with Irene Papas vocals), and I can listen to Deep Forest all day with these (the Deep Forest album Boheme has nice bass on the opening track).

Jan 15, 2023 at 1:15 PM Post #119 of 146
Love that you mentioned Vangelis. His body of works were one landmark after another. Would love to hear the awesomeness of those two albums on your setup. Haven’t heard Yggdrasil or Mjolnir but I love that you have given the Verum a no compromise chain.

Jan 15, 2023 at 2:21 PM Post #120 of 146
Love that you mentioned Vangelis. His body of works were one landmark after another. Would love to hear the awesomeness of those two albums on your setup. Haven’t heard Yggdrasil or Mjolnir but I love that you have given the Verum a no compromise chain.
I've learnt over time if it's something you're half way serious about, spend as much money as reasonably necessary, otherwise you end up with many upgrades costing more than the single high end item - at least that was my thoughts with it. Ironically, I originally only got the Verums as a stepping stone to something better, but I'm not in any hurry to upgrade!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back