Venture Electronics VE Zen 2.0 impressions and discussion thread
Feb 25, 2016 at 2:18 PM Post #91 of 560
I'm still burning my pair. Will write a review after a couple days. :)

Mar 3, 2016 at 7:10 AM Post #92 of 560
Hi there,

my Zen 2.0 has been stopped in Spanish customs. They ask me for an invoice. Lee has not answered my email yet...

Did any of you have any problem with your shipments? Do Lee declare the true value??? It's the first time customs stop a small packet from China and I've been buying for years without any problem.

Thanks

Mar 3, 2016 at 8:16 AM Post #93 of 560
Hi there,

my Zen 2.0 has been stopped in Spanish customs. They ask me for an invoice. Lee has not answered my email yet...

Did any of you have any problem with your shipments? Do Lee declare the true value??? It's the first time customs stop a small packet from China and I've been buying for years without any problem.

Thanks

If they want an invoice before clearing the parcel then you're going to have a customs bill regardless of what value Lee declared. Bad luck.

Mar 3, 2016 at 9:23 AM Post #94 of 560
Hi there,

Thanks

If they want an invoice before clearing the parcel then you're going to have a customs bill regardless of what value Lee declared. Bad luck.

Yeah, but if he declared the full amount is really bad idea... A small packet should pass without a problem unless he declared the full value or he filled the information in a wrong way.

I will need a invoice with the same value of the customs declaration. And I still hope it's a mistake and he really declared a low value. The pain will easier to swallow.

Mar 3, 2016 at 9:38 AM Post #95 of 560
A lot of sellers aren't willing to declare a low value because it voids their insurance should the parcel go missing in transit. It's likely that your parcel was selected randomly for check. Either way, if they need to see the invoice, you'll be getting a customs bill on what you paid for the earbuds. Even if he declared a value of $5, your invoice will say otherwise.

Mar 3, 2016 at 9:47 AM Post #96 of 560
I would say the contrary. Most of Chinese sellers declare a lower value. All gadget webs (banggood, etc) do it. Even shenzenaudio do it.

A big box is different, but come on, a small one like this should be easy to avoid the pain...

I hope Lee gives me a nice solution.

Mar 3, 2016 at 10:06 AM Post #97 of 560
I would say the contrary. Most of Chinese sellers declare a lower value. All gadget webs (banggood, etc) do it. Even shenzenaudio do it.

A big box is different, but come on, a small one like this should be easy to avoid the pain...

I hope Lee gives me a nice solution.

I'm sorry but you'll need to give up your PayPal receipt of AE order confirmation to get your package released. No matter what value that's declared there's always a risk for random control. I cannot possibly see how Lee could (or should a) help you with this.

Mar 3, 2016 at 10:20 AM Post #98 of 560
Well, I need an invoice from his company. And if he declared a lower value than the real one I'd ask him an invoice with that value. At least in Spain they decide how much to pay according to the invoice value.

Mar 15, 2016 at 6:13 AM Post #100 of 560
Happy ending, I have the Zen 2.0 with me. Thanks to Lee and his support.

I'm powering the Zen 2.0 with my LG V10 phone. As expected the Zen 2.0 trigger the high impedance mode of this special phone and the the earbuds sing loud and clear.

First impressions are very good and the sound signature is similar to my big and lovely AKG K7XX.

Apr 11, 2016 at 4:02 AM Post #101 of 560
VE Zen 2.0 + Geek Out v2, really nice combo imo.

Apr 16, 2016 at 2:34 PM Post #103 of 560

Great combo! :heart_eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back