[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
May 28, 2016 at 8:39 AM Post #4,128 of 7,442
  anyone can recomended on 50$ good dap? i will not buy expensive dap until i iwill have some really good custom iems.

At this price, the two I like are the xDuoo X2 and Fiio M3.  I'd also suggest either a Sansa Clip+ or Zip, but I can't imagine how overpriced most new ones are these days.  If you're willing to spend just a little more, there's the xDuoo X3, which to me is a rather impressive dap.

May 28, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #4,130 of 7,442
  At this price, the two I like are the xDuoo X2 and Fiio M3.  I'd also suggest either a Sansa Clip+ or Zip, but I can't imagine how overpriced most new ones are these days.  If you're willing to spend just a little more, there's the xDuoo X3, which to me is a rather impressive dap.

The Benjie S5 could be another option too, for half the price.
I've been following the thread and for what they said the xduoo is a better dap but the Benjie performs well with efficient earbuds/iem and it has a better UI.

May 28, 2016 at 10:16 AM Post #4,131 of 7,442
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/venture-electronics-monk-plus-earbud

Still $5+3 shipped to US. Ship date June 24.

As if I didn't have enough monks already! maybe I should've given one of them a paint job instead.

May 28, 2016 at 10:21 AM Post #4,132 of 7,442
  https://www.massdrop.com/buy/venture-electronics-monk-plus-earbud

Still $5+3 shipped to US. Ship date June 24.

As if I didn't already have enough monks! maybe I should've given one of them a paint job instead.

Huh, a red Monk...  I'm in.

May 28, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #4,135 of 7,442
  Shouldn't the Massdrop ones be called Monk PlusXX or something?

I wanna something like massdrop x title also

and they won't let me have it and I gotta be honest and say that I am not happy about it ~

but I am doing it so that guys from north american can have a easier time to get their first Monk. ( or their 21st lol)

So I compromised a little bit.

cheers

Lee

May 28, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #4,138 of 7,442
  Yup, I'm just trying to be funny. No luck there.
I'll just call them Monk Plus seXXy.
Hope the next color will be Rose gold.

lolol again with the rose gold~

I am going to do this eventually

and u r all going to get laid by giving this to the ladies (don't ask for refund, if it aint working lolol)

cheers

Lee

May 28, 2016 at 10:57 AM Post #4,140 of 7,442
I like the color choice, too bad you have some idiots in the massdrop discussion.

I love the red, even enough to pay the $3 shipping:stuck_out_tongue:

:beers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back