VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA - Crowdsourcing, Reviews, Discussions Thread!
Jun 10, 2015 at 5:42 PM Post #170 of 407
I flew into Chicago O'Hare a couple of weeks ago and a Brookstone rep said they were going to be getting in a whole new V-Moda HP line in 2 to 3 weeks.  Don't know if he knew what he was talking about.  

Jun 14, 2015 at 4:25 PM Post #171 of 407

Head-Fiers, can you guess what is in the V-MODA Pulp Fiction #SecretSuitcase?

We launched a giveaway to find out the answer. 

You can all participate in here: http://VVV.MODA/OiRDO.

COMMENT the answer below the Facebook post and SHARE the post on FB for a chance to win an historical V-MODA treasure worth $400

Hint #1: it is not a headphone, AMP, DAC or a speaker but it works with your Crossfade or XS
Hint #2: Jude knows the answer and therefore cannot participate, sorry dude! ☺

Contest ends June 15th 9pm PST. The winner will be chosen at random on June 16th.

#WeHappy?

Jun 17, 2015 at 9:15 PM Post #174 of 407
  C'mon Val say something Zn/Forza related :wink:

Zn is in MP in a few days!  Forza prototypes just arrived and they are amazing. I ran with Forza today and it worked amazing.  Zn's sound is out of this world.

I will give you more details soon...  Sorry, it has been very hard with the 3D launch but Zn is weeks away from launch and Forza is looking like 3-4 months!  

I need your input on colors and remotes soon, I'll ask a question soon.

Cheers!

-V

Jun 17, 2015 at 9:17 PM Post #175 of 407
Also, I got the packaging for both Zn and Forza and they are so unique and beautiful.  They are completely different but are equally innovative.  I can't even believe that nothing has been done like it before.

They both open in a way you have never seen, promise!  And if you have, I want to know where!

Hats off to my design team who thought of the idea, I have to admit I did not think of the way this package opens except for our signature ribbon and the shape.

-V

Jun 17, 2015 at 10:52 PM Post #177 of 407
Make one with no remote as an option. I'm not a remote fan.

I debated that with Jude in Munich for the hi-fi show... I think all of ours should have remotes for now but down the road we'll consider it.

Too many users are active and need them for everyday use.  We like to make our products versatile.  But, it is MUCH easier without a remote - so its always in my mind!

Perhaps a kickstarter!

Cheers,

Val

Jun 17, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #178 of 407

I debated that with Jude in Munich for the hi-fi show... I think all of ours should have remotes for now but down the road we'll consider it.

Too many users are active and need them for everyday use.  We like to make our products versatile.  But, it is MUCH easier without a remote - so its always in my mind!

Perhaps a kickstarter!

Cheers,

Val

Or possibly make an iem with removable cables. Then you could sell different cable options like you do with the headphones. I personally would love to see an android 3-button compatible remote. I have only seen a handful of companies make an android 3-button cable (Xiaomi, Jays, and Sennheiser iems). Please make an android 3-button cable for the Zn and the m-100s

Also, what is the difference between the Zn and the Forza? Sorry if this has been answered before.

Jun 19, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #179 of 407
I'm stoked.

I think Android 3 button and Apple 3 button is the way to go in regards to remotes. As james369 said, Android 3 buttons are rare, but I like them.

Also would like to throw this in. I hope you guys aren't using the same remote design as you did in the early M80. Mine broke during normal use and the housing fell off. Now I have exposed wires hanging out to almost no fault of my own. IMO the plastic was too thin but any number of things could have caused it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back