Veggie's Marshmallow's review - the JVC FX33 ripped appart!
Jan 4, 2007 at 5:42 AM Post #16 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is it just me or do you have to push the darn things really far into your ear to have a good seal?

Yeah thats what I found. You can replace the stock tips with e2c soft tips, the medium/large sizes might fit you better.

Jan 4, 2007 at 6:51 AM Post #17 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah thats what I found. You can replace the stock tips with e2c soft tips, the medium/large sizes might fit you better.

coo, coo.

too bad no one i know around here has them... time to request on for sale forums?
plainface.gif

oh, and i i thought these would be good to walk around campus in... but i can hear myself walking with these in... also the slightest touch on the wire gives a "bang" sound. is it the same with all other IEM's? or is it just the marshmallows?

Jan 4, 2007 at 7:09 AM Post #18 of 25
I clicked on this thread because I expected to see some pictures of some FX-33 guts.

False advertising.
mad.gif

I demand that you rip apart the FX-33s like the thread title suggests.
tongue.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 7:44 AM Post #19 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
coo, coo.

too bad no one i know around here has them... time to request on for sale forums?
plainface.gif

oh, and i i thought these would be good to walk around campus in... but i can hear myself walking with these in... also the slightest touch on the wire gives a "bang" sound. is it the same with all other IEM's? or is it just the marshmallows?

All isolating canalphones suffer from some degree of body microphonics. Try running the cord under your collar, insude your T shirt. That will help keep it from swinging around.

Jan 4, 2007 at 7:48 AM Post #21 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by flamerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So where's the convenient place to buy these? I think I'll get them for my sister as a gift.

they can be found at your local walmart, best-buy, etc. call first to make sure i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back