VE Monks vs. Snow Lotus 1.0
Nov 22, 2020 at 6:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

karm14

New Head-Fier
Looking for a new pair of earbuds under $10 to use daily at my desk when I don't want to bother with IEMs or open-backs. Right now I'm eyeing the VE Monk and Snow Lotus 1.0 (both off Amazon) but I can't decide. I like the aesthetics of the Snow Lotus 1.0 but I'm worried they would be harder to drive from a phone or Apple Dongle than the VE Monks. Does anyone have any experience with these two?
I have no preference in sound signature as I do like a natural sound but I am also willing to try something warmer.

edit: I only purchase from Amazon U.S.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2020 at 8:11 PM Post #2 of 3
Looking for a new pair of earbuds under $10 to use daily at my desk when I don't want to bother with IEMs or open-backs. Right now I'm eyeing the VE Monk and Snow Lotus 1.0 (both off Amazon) but I can't decide. I like the aesthetics of the Snow Lotus 1.0 but I'm worried they would be harder to drive from a phone or Apple Dongle than the VE Monks. Does anyone have any experience with these two?
I have no preference in sound signature as I do like a natural sound but I am also willing to try something warmer.

edit: I only purchase from Amazon U.S.

U can ask the others in this thread: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/earbuds-round-up.441400/

They are pretty helpful folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back