VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Jan 26, 2016 at 12:14 AM Post #2,821 of 3,324
  I use my Zen 2.0 with my iPhone 6 (no amp), and, IMHO, it is fine. Have to crank it a bit more than earbuds obviously, but I usually sit at about 60% volume and it is comfortable for me. Whether it is overkill or not is up to you. It isn't for me :)

Does it affect the power consumption of your phone at all?

Jan 26, 2016 at 8:52 AM Post #2,824 of 3,324

Did you buy Zen 2.0 from MrTao or Ali Express?

mistertao.com, they said to wait two month after sended. its EMS shipping, the most expensive-.-

Jan 27, 2016 at 4:59 AM Post #2,830 of 3,324
OK guys, I'm intrigued.  A Zen 2.0 is on the way.  I'm interested to compare to the Yuin pk1 which I had for some time.

I'm also interested in this comparison as I love my pk1 and don't particularly get on with iems.

Jan 27, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #2,832 of 3,324
I'm also interested in this comparison as I love my pk1 and don't particularly get on with iems.

I'm also interested too..

In the first post of this thread, OP compared the VE Zen with the PK1 
http://www.head-fi.org/t/759219/ve-a-new-and-impressive-earbuds-brand#post_11416176

Another comparison with VE Zen, Asura, MX980 and PK1
http://www.head-fi.org/t/759219/ve-a-new-and-impressive-earbuds-brand/480#post_11596090

Jan 27, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #2,834 of 3,324
Order for the Zen 2 placed. Waiting for price to be adjusted and payment. Hope it carry the one most important trait of the Monk I liked most. That musicality of the Monk. The pace and rhythm that keeps me engaged with the music. Somehow it just presented the music that grabs me and really hope the Zen will keep this with added finesse. Any kind folks here could maybe share some thoughts about this until I get hold of them. Thanks in advance.

Jan 27, 2016 at 12:32 PM Post #2,835 of 3,324
Is there any recourse? That's ridiculous. In the future, but directly from VE on AliExpress.

nothing that i know of, but i know they were retained by chinese costums, and its part of mistertao's policies to "accept" a complain.

they look like robots when replying and it take ages to comunicate becouse ita the oposite time zone to mine. they say i have to wait 2 month after they re-send the item to me.

this re-send is because more than two month ago i choose dhl shipping and the package was refused and returned to them (their fault right!? my country has dhl)

what do you guys think i do to "intimidate" them and fix my situation as fast as possible?

Thanks for reading:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back