VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Nov 18, 2015 at 2:24 AM Post #2,327 of 3,324
I'm reading all these impressions and just waiting for mine to arrive 
biggrin.gif

Nov 19, 2015 at 9:25 AM Post #2,328 of 3,324
related to VE Asura purchase in 18/11 :

"Dear customer,

Thank you for your order and sorry to bother you.

For the item-43363020413, it is not available now for the original seller.Could you please change the seller to buy it? 

Thanks for your cooperation and looking forward to your quick reply.

Sincerely,
Mistertao" 

Im trying to buy the ve asura since day 13/11. if someone here is able to talk with Venture Eletronics tell them to send mistertao some units =)

Thanks 

Nov 19, 2015 at 9:29 AM Post #2,329 of 3,324
  related to VE Asura purchase in 18/11 :

"Dear customer,

Thank you for your order and sorry to bother you.

For the item-43363020413, it is not available now for the original seller.Could you please change the seller to buy it? 

Thanks for your cooperation and looking forward to your quick reply.

Sincerely,
Mistertao" 

Im trying to buy the ve asura since day 13/11. if someone here is able to talk with Venture Eletronics tell them to send mistertao some units =)

Thanks 

Hey we are not selling any Asura at the moment, we are still not sure if we will make the Asura 2.0 or not, but even if we do, it will be at least another 2 months lol

Cheers 

Lee

Nov 19, 2015 at 9:34 AM Post #2,330 of 3,324
  Hey we are not selling any Asura at the moment, we are still not sure if we will make the Asura 2.0 or not, but even if we do, it will be at least another 2 months lol

Cheers 

Lee

Thanks for the fast awnser =)
realy apreciated, so much that im willing to buy zen, expensive earbuds-.- and i know they wont be better than my hd25 =(

Nov 19, 2015 at 9:37 AM Post #2,331 of 3,324

Cheers 

Lee

realy apreciated, so much that im willing to buy zen, expensive earbuds-.- and i know they wont be better than my hd25 =(

If I were you, I won't "know " till I have actually heard it~ but it is a unfair fight to start with and sound is a very subjective topic.

So I am very much interested to hear about your feedback on this topic afterwards

Cheers 

Lee

Nov 19, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #2,332 of 3,324

They will if anything be so DIFFERENT from your HD25 that making a comparison is simply pointless.  The HD25 are closed-back on-ears.  Earbuds on the other hand are basically like open-backs in terms of their overall sound (tonality, soundstage, imaging).

Aaaaanyway guys, I finally got my Hiegi foams in the mail, and I agree they are a perfect match for makign the Monks as comfy as possible and improving the fit!  Thanks @golov17 for the recommendation!

Nov 19, 2015 at 6:55 PM Post #2,334 of 3,324
You welcome :innocent:
They will if anything be so DIFFERENT from your HD25 that making a comparison is simply pointless.  The HD25 are closed-back on-ears.  Earbuds on the other hand are basically like open-backs in terms of their overall sound (tonality, soundstage, imaging).

Aaaaanyway guys, I finally got my Hiegi foams in the mail, and I agree they are a perfect match for makign the Monks as comfy as possible and improving the fit!  Thanks @golov17
for the recommendation!
you welcome :birthday:

Nov 19, 2015 at 7:52 PM Post #2,335 of 3,324
Just got a Celsus Gramo One in. Can't wait to compare the Zen 2.0, Yuin Pk1 and the Gramo One when my Zen arrive. :D I think the Zen will do well

Nov 19, 2015 at 8:42 PM Post #2,336 of 3,324
Just got a Celsus Gramo One in. Can't wait to compare the Zen 2.0, Yuin Pk1 and the Gramo One when my Zen arrive.
biggrin.gif
I think the Zen will do well

Nice!

BTW, I've been using Zen 2.0 with an Apogee Groove I have in for testing. So very nice... Compared to plugging directly into my MacBook Pro, the bass tightens up, the highs gain sparkle, instrument separation improves, and best of all the soundstage is just blown wide open. 
L3000.gif

^
^
^
Somebody needs to make a head-nodding emoticon for us earbuds users, lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back