Mar 31, 2016 at 5:28 AM Post #3,151 of 3,324

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Tomorrow is April Fools' Day 
Please tell me it's a joke

ohhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mar 31, 2016 at 7:39 AM Post #3,154 of 3,324
Apr 7, 2016 at 6:35 PM Post #3,156 of 3,324
So why is the VE Monk on AliExpress says $555 instead of just $5? What is going on ? lol...

Also, I just broke my Monk, dropped it on the floor once, and the left earpiece now has no Sound...

Apr 7, 2016 at 6:38 PM Post #3,157 of 3,324
So why is the VE Monk on AliExpress says $555 instead of just $5? What is going on ? lol...

Also, I just broke my Monk, dropped it on the floor once, and the left earpiece now has no Sound...

Probably just means they are not available right now. Check the Monk thread.

Apr 7, 2016 at 6:50 PM Post #3,158 of 3,324
Apr 7, 2016 at 7:52 PM Post #3,159 of 3,324
'massa Wayne!

Hi d marc0!

I just read your Monk writeup. Good stuff! It's hard not to be impressed with these cheap wonders. Have you tried any other VE earbuds? The Zen 2.0's are rather awesome.

I've pretty much converted over to earbuds from iems (mainly due to comfort issues), and I enjoy the Monks so much, and they are so cheap, that I simply have many pairs of them lying around all over the place (saves me having to remember to take them everywhere lol).

Anyway,  I hope all is going well in your neck of the woods :)

Cheers!

Edit: I just found your website... awesome!

Apr 7, 2016 at 8:27 PM Post #3,161 of 3,324
Hi d marc0!

I just read your Monk writeup. Good stuff! It's hard not to be impressed with these cheap wonders. Have you tried any other VE earbuds? The Zen 2.0's are rather awesome.

I've pretty much converted over to earbuds from iems (mainly due to comfort issues), and I enjoy the Monks so much, and they are so cheap, that I simply have many pairs of them lying around all over the place (saves me having to remember to take them everywhere lol).

Anyway,  I hope all is going well in your neck of the woods :)

Cheers!

Edit: I just found your website... awesome!

Thanks mate!

All's good here, hope you are too. Yeah, we're featuring the Asura and Zen on the site. Should be up by next week.

Oh, and we're them away! So stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back