VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Sep 24, 2015 at 11:09 PM Post #1,546 of 3,324
Just kick the altman tera-player in the balls and ask ~ U$300 and i'm happy
tongue.gif

Sep 27, 2015 at 10:06 AM Post #1,548 of 3,324
  The outlook of VE Zen looks very similar to HiSoundAudio PAA-1 (costs $20 on ebay).

If I'm not wrong, the original design are the Sennheiser MX500 and brands make your own design/tunning/drivers so will be like water and wine the differences on SQ. If you look Earbuds thread by ClieOS you'll see Zen on top3 and MX500 just decent, the same case on VE with Monk and Zen too. 

Sep 28, 2015 at 3:11 AM Post #1,552 of 3,324
Anybody with the Zen going to the CanJam @ RMAF? The VE sound deserves to be heard through the various DAPs that will be showcased during this huge event. Maybe it's time to know which DAP can really make the Zen truly shines even without an amp. I'm actually interested to hear impressions about the QP1R driving the Zen with its current amplification tech as they say it. Sadly I cannot. Can anyone shed some hope???

Sep 28, 2015 at 8:12 AM Post #1,555 of 3,324
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/subject/32302987270.html
This is where you shop-seems to be a typo, if you look in the text it is out of stock for now, seems something is amiss at VE. The price should be $128 when it comes back. When I get a chance, I'll see if I can find out what's going on.

Sep 28, 2015 at 9:11 AM Post #1,557 of 3,324
Why Zen VE costs so much like $1280 on Aliexpress?

Where to purchase Zen VE?

When Zen is out of stock Lee raises the price so that no one purchases by accident. Once back in stock the price will be lowered. I think Lee is working on other venues for purchasing but for now AE is the only way to buy direct. Perhaps Lee @zhibli06 can chime in when it's back?

Sep 28, 2015 at 9:18 AM Post #1,558 of 3,324
Just curious, why they are not sold in Amazon or EBAY?

We are currently, only selling our gears on AliExpress.

It is very hard to say if we will ever open our own store on ebay, cuz the idea is to make our own online store when we have the time, and move everything there. 

my apologies if this has been too much of a inconvenience for any of our international fans.

Why Zen VE costs so much like $1280 on Aliexpress?

Where to purchase Zen VE?

And, it won't be 1280usd~ lol.

So I will say this again, sorry about the wait, and it will be worth it, I promise.

Cheers 

Lee

Sep 28, 2015 at 9:34 AM Post #1,560 of 3,324

We are currently, only selling our gears on AliExpress.

It is very hard to say if we will ever open our own store on ebay, cuz the idea is to make our own online store when we have the time, and move everything there. 

my apologies if this has been too much of a inconvenience for any of our international fans.

Ok, I shall wait patiently.
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back