Various HP Cable Recommendations $5-$15, $15-$30, $30-50
Sep 14, 2013 at 6:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

marone

100+ Head-Fier
Hi.

I am new to re-cabling and looking for a thread or two or three that have many different cables in them.

What I have, now, are some SuperLux products that I want to mod/upgrade with cables as the first step. Since those cans are $25, my budget for the cable is no more and hopefully much less than $50. In the future as my HP collection grows the cables will be used in other phones, so something on the high-end, $60 perhaps, would be ok as a recommendation.

When I get more pricey cans, that cable budget will increase. But for now, it's $60 max.

If you have any thread recs for me to look through with full size, over the ear, cable reviews, I would be grateful.

TIA!

Sep 14, 2013 at 8:25 AM Post #2 of 4
Hi marone,
I'm sorry but I'm a little confused.

You are looking to recable your Superlux headphones yourself (not send them off I'm assuming), and would like recommendations for which cables to look at (or a previous thread like this) within your budget?

Sep 17, 2013 at 9:41 AM Post #3 of 4
Hi marone,
I'm sorry but I'm a little confused.

You are looking to recable your Superlux headphones yourself (not send them off I'm assuming), and would like recommendations for which cables to look at (or a previous thread like this) within your budget?

The SuperLux has a detachable cable as many HP do.

I will not need to send them off. Just unplug and replace.

I am looking for a cable recommendation for a $27 headphone, within the budget above.

Thanks!

Sep 18, 2013 at 11:36 PM Post #4 of 4
Still waiting for recommendations in the $5 to $50 range.

However, TaoBao has (of course) many many DIY cables so I will order several and see if they make any difference upon listening and comparing.

But if anyone has suggestions, please do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back