Vape-Fi
Apr 8, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #1,846 of 3,183
Like how dotmods look. They are so elegant.

That Petri is on sale right now, right?

No clue. I paid 99 euro for it. It might be on sale in the States though. Normally cost 90$. For me it's worth it because I have a total of 3 sets (mod+RTA/RDA). I don't have 30 atty's laying around so I want my gear to be very well made and not break when I look at it hehe. And yes, it's very elegant and slick looking. It's also extremely well made and the top cap comes off easily. Lovely!

Apr 8, 2016 at 5:57 PM Post #1,848 of 3,183
  Also waiting for the Squape X release and am liking the Aromamizer Supreme at the moment, dual Alien coils @ 0.14 and 100w, a great vape.

Hopefully the SQuape X will be excellent! I'll have to change my graphic...

Apr 8, 2016 at 6:02 PM Post #1,849 of 3,183
Vape gear arrived...

C.o.V. Mini Volt, excellent little mod for my GEM at 15W.
Stumpy with a centered 26/36 fused Clapton is very tasty.
Hannya postless RTA is a PoS, machining is very poor, trying to get a replacement or parts to fix it from 101 Vape now.
Still waiting on the Authentic Moonshot to arrive.

Apr 8, 2016 at 6:27 PM Post #1,850 of 3,183
nice TD!   i just got the Boreas in.  so far she's dope!!!  got some A1 3mm 26/32 7wrap claptons in there.  .55ohm @100w.  flavor and vapor is awesome.  my favorite piece of gear to date.  thing holds 8ml of juice too. :)  it will be my at home go-to atty.  moonshot will probably be my out n about atty cause it kicks butt in a smaller form factor. 

Apr 8, 2016 at 7:22 PM Post #1,851 of 3,183
  nice TD!   i just got the Boreas in.  so far she's dope!!!  got some A1 3mm 26/32 7wrap claptons in there.  .55ohm @100w.  flavor and vapor is awesome.  my favorite piece of gear to date.  thing holds 8ml of juice too. :)  it will be my at home go-to atty.  moonshot will probably be my out n about atty cause it kicks butt in a smaller form factor. 

Looks excellent on the Decimus!

I read that she really burns through the joose too. I am going to wait till Roxy's Merlin tank comes out, as it is not as power hungry.
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2016 at 8:27 AM Post #1,852 of 3,183
Bledan Lotus - Not my kind of Murdock flavor.

Still don't like it at all. Never will. It's a spiced-ish Sprite. Feels like there are undertones of Maha Ras in there but it's a different style or pinch.

Overall: Bleh. This profile seems too light in flavor. It lacks meat and anything truly inspiring. 

What ruins this liquid for me; apart from the light flavor, there is a vanilla-ginger tone I get and I don't get on with those sweet overtones in liquids. 

Now, let's try to save face and see if Grenada can salvage this wreckage ( I highly doubt it but no looking back.)

Nope. No go. On to the next.

Apr 13, 2016 at 2:58 PM Post #1,853 of 3,183
Ordered my Tsunami RDA for 24.88 from Element Vapes page on eBay. Was doing some browsing and I found out vape sites prices on eBay are a bit cheaper than their actual sites. Haven't paid this cheap on an authentic piece of gear for a while.

Apr 13, 2016 at 3:44 PM Post #1,854 of 3,183
Ordered my Tsunami RDA for 24.88 from Element Vapes page on eBay. Was doing some browsing and I found out vape sites prices on eBay are a bit cheaper than their actual sites. Haven't paid this cheap on an authentic piece of gear for a while.

I finally built the Tsunami. I hate bottom airflow. Everything feels so airy. Had this problem with the Aeronaut. Flavor is pretty good, though.
Aeolus killed the game for me.

Apr 13, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #1,856 of 3,183
  Funny that, I love the flexibility of the Aeronaut, vaping it as I type.   I also like the Snapdragon V1.5 and Doge V3, made me take up dripping again.

The Aeronaut is brilliant. I do still use mine at home. I have a vast preference for the Aeolus and top airflow draw.
I also rock my Tsunami for single coil duty and do enjoy it.

Apr 13, 2016 at 10:37 PM Post #1,857 of 3,183
Funny that, I love the flexibility of the Aeronaut, vaping it as I type.   I also like the Snapdragon V1.5 and Doge V3, made me take up dripping again.

I was going to order the Dog3 instead of the Tsunami but I really needed something with bigger post holes than 2mm although they offer a 3mm 3 post option most of my builds have a lot of wraps and don't center right on 3 post designs.

Apr 18, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #1,858 of 3,183
the Boreas and Moonshot made me forget about RDA's.  i'm getting so much vapor and flavor without having to drip.  it's been great. 

also loving this istick pico.  perfect little mod for me since i primarily vape 15-55w.  it's so compact and really like the looks and feel of it in my hand. 

Apr 18, 2016 at 3:17 PM Post #1,859 of 3,183
As they say, put your money where your mouth is. 

Apr 18, 2016 at 3:31 PM Post #1,860 of 3,183
Also grabbed a few bottles of Glowing Streetlight. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back