Vape-Fi
Nov 12, 2015 at 3:48 AM Post #1,531 of 3,183
No you have the V2 which is the older version and then you also have the V2MKII. That one is in 4ML and 6ML versions. I have the 4ML but I have a 6ML clone on the way. Would like to compare original with clone.

Nov 12, 2015 at 12:19 PM Post #1,532 of 3,183
Loving the EHPro Big Buddah Mini with some Jabba's Hooka.
26g 0.8 ohm @ 20W

Nov 13, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #1,535 of 3,183
  never heard of Avail.  i just looked them up.  their prices seem like retail $12.99 15ml and $20.99 30ml.  no thanks.

Those prices are normal in the Netherlands for 'premium liquid'. I have yet to find a cheap liquid that I like. Right now I mix premium liquids with base to make it affordable. 
rolleyes.gif

Nov 13, 2015 at 12:51 PM Post #1,538 of 3,183
no tips really.  i've only found 2 companies that i really like so far.  Texas Rebel and Elix Vapor.  both are very reasonably priced.  Elix Vapor's service is the worst tho so i won't even buy from them anymore.  buy you can get 150ml from them for $20 and i've tried 5 of their flavors and they are delicious.  i just ordered a sample pack from Texas Rebel yesterday and they run 20-30% off sales quite often. 

but yah man.  seems like everything in europe is more expensive. 

Nov 13, 2015 at 12:55 PM Post #1,539 of 3,183

Loving this Bellus + IPV D2 setup. My last tank was the Kayfun V4 and I'm so impressed with this one. Airflow is nuts and it hasn't leaked on me yet. It's so simple, too! No need to close off decks or tilt in a weird way or anything!

I feel like sometimes it tries to dry hit but it's still vaping nicely with some max VG juice. I need to get some lower VG juice in here soon. It's currently in single coil mode with the block in place (love that option btw).

Nov 13, 2015 at 1:00 PM Post #1,541 of 3,183
  i'll probably pick up a bellus next.  can't beat the price.  they are like $25.  i'm a little hesitant

Yeah, I got mine for $28. They are very simple and the machining and quality seems excellent so far. The deck comes out so easily which makes adjusting your build a snap.

Why are you hesitant to try it?

Nov 13, 2015 at 1:12 PM Post #1,542 of 3,183
  Those prices are normal in the Netherlands for 'premium liquid'. I have yet to find a cheap liquid that I like. Right now I mix premium liquids with base to make it affordable. 
rolleyes.gif

Time to get into DIY. I am not sure how friendly your 'local' juice makers are, but for juice that you do enjoy, inquire about bulk discounting.
You may be a little shocked at the markup on your liquids.

Nov 13, 2015 at 2:43 PM Post #1,543 of 3,183

Yeah, I got mine for $28. They are very simple and the machining and quality seems excellent so far. The deck comes out so easily which makes adjusting your build a snap.

Why are you hesitant to try it?

because i had a Youde Golitath V2 that i was disappointed in.  it's the only tank i've had that i had problems wicking.  got dry hits and then flooding even after recoiling and rewicking like 10 times.  but on the other hand, my favorite tank for a while was the Youde Goblin mini..... 

Nov 14, 2015 at 8:13 PM Post #1,544 of 3,183
Kinda wanting to get into vaping.  Testing the waters to see if anyone interested in trading mint Ostry KC06's?  Complete, total retail package.  Looking for a box mod. 

Feel free to PM with any details.

Nov 15, 2015 at 12:00 AM Post #1,545 of 3,183
I
Kinda wanting to get into vaping.  Testing the waters to see if anyone interested in trading mint Ostry KC06's?  Complete, total retail package.  Looking for a box mod. 

Feel free to PM with any details.
I have a DNA 30. It's a good starter mod. You probably don't want it though. It's a DNA,and they're great but 30w isn't a lot these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back