Vape-Fi
Oct 6, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #1,457 of 3,183
So you finally got one. How are you liking it?

Yep, really liking it. Button is very nice and the wood is beautiful. Had to wait for it for a month but was worth the wait 
bigsmile_face.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 9:34 PM Post #1,458 of 3,183
The Ti wire has arrived here in NS!
They included a bag of Nautilus Bling to go with...
cool.gif

Oct 7, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #1,459 of 3,183
nice.  i just got Ti in last week.  i've only done one 26ga 12wrap dual coil on my velocity.  came in a .4ohm, vaping it 50joules 400 degrees.  dry coil/temp control is working well on my ipv4s.  this weekend i'll probably try a couple Ti builds in my goblin mini and billow v2 tanks. 

Oct 8, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #1,460 of 3,183
Tried the Vapor Shark Apple Pie a La Mode eliquid. Doesn't taste like apple pie at all. Has a funky taste to it, actually. I'm kind of disappointed, especially for $15 for 30 ml.

I also ordered a Tobeco Derringer RDA. I'm kind of tired of the leaks I get from the below-the-coil Freakshow Mini.

Oct 8, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #1,462 of 3,183
  yah, leaky rda's are no fun.  for this reason, i think the aeolus v2 is going to be my next rda.  just ordered a 3ml aromamizer RDTA.  i'm excited about that. 

Aromamizer is pretty good. Lacking a little flavour and warmth compared to a (real) dripper. But it has a big tank which is a very big plus for me. I enjoy it and will keep it.

Oct 8, 2015 at 7:40 PM Post #1,463 of 3,183
cool, thanks tf.  i ordered the 3mL cause i'm a sucker for small tanks and RDA's.  i just like the form factor.  i think i'll probably pick up the 6mL top cap eventually.  but for now, my goblin mini has still been my go-to tank even tho it holds 3mL and has a bottom screw fill port.  it just looks awesome and vapes so well.  if the aromamizer is close to as good, i'll be a happy camper. 

unrelated: i just watched a review on the new footoon aqua fx last night.  looks pretty cool but the coil build system seems pretty absurd. 

Oct 14, 2015 at 5:41 PM Post #1,464 of 3,183
Got my Derringer clone today. It's so tiny! Smaller than even my Freakshow Mini. I can't wait to go home clean it and throw a build into it and try it out.

Oct 15, 2015 at 12:36 PM Post #1,465 of 3,183
i got my Aromamizer RDTA yesterday.  really really liking it.  i think it is better than my go-to Goblin Mini in flavor and vapor.  this has become my new favorite.  i have a basic 9 wrap dual 24ga coming in around .3ohm.  vaping between 40-60 watts.

raguvian, i have a haze mini rda and it's one of my favorite RDA's i've tried.  i love that it's so small, but hits like a champ. 

Oct 16, 2015 at 6:55 PM Post #1,467 of 3,183
  i got my Aromamizer RDTA yesterday.  really really liking it.  i think it is better than my go-to Goblin Mini in flavor and vapor.  this has become my new favorite.  i have a basic 9 wrap dual 24ga coming in around .3ohm.  vaping between 40-60 watts.

raguvian, i have a haze mini rda and it's one of my favorite RDA's i've tried.  i love that it's so small, but hits like a champ. 

What kind of mechanical mod is that? How does the Aromamizer function on it? I really want to try one but don't know how it'd be on my SMPL.

Also, I did look into the Haze mini (or at least a clone) but unfortunately for me it's dual coil only and I'm a single coil guy. I've been loving the Derringer. Blows the mini Freakshow out of the water. No more accidentally over dripping, no more gurgling. IMO it has better flavor as well and is much easier to set the airflow with as the inner ring stays put. I think I've found my ideal setup for now.

Oct 16, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #1,468 of 3,183

What kind of mechanical mod is that? How does the Aromamizer function on it? I really want to try one but don't know how it'd be on my SMPL.

Also, I did look into the Haze mini (or at least a clone) but unfortunately for me it's dual coil only and I'm a single coil guy. I've been loving the Derringer. Blows the mini Freakshow out of the water. No more accidentally over dripping, no more gurgling. IMO it has better flavor as well and is much easier to set the airflow with as the inner ring stays put. I think I've found my ideal setup for now.

Have a look into The Stumpy, I want to get one for single coil builds.

Oct 17, 2015 at 3:47 PM Post #1,469 of 3,183

Still loving this Sigelei, been using this Uwell Crown for a couple weeks now. Can't say if it's the best tank out there like some people say, but damn is it good. Definitely drinks juice like people say but even with that I vape 3-4 ml a day anyway.

Oct 19, 2015 at 1:45 AM Post #1,470 of 3,183
I need your opinion on something. I'm either getting a triple series or a triple paralell. I'm not sure which though. On a triple series I could build a .45 for around 400ish watts for 12.6v or 11.1 nominal. On a triple parallel I could build a .02 coil for 700ish watts at 4.2v 3.7 nominal. I did the math and a .02 is 210a,this is safe for 3 25r (what I use) in parallel I did the math. I've used both dual series and parallel boxes and series has always hit better. But 700w sounds pretty appealing,especially when it comes to clouds.

For builds on the series I would be using something along the lines of 28g ribbon wire,do get .02 on the parallel I would be doing dual parallel 20g micros. And before you say don't build .02 don't. I've built plenty of .04-.05 coils on my dual parallel box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back