Vape-Fi
May 31, 2015 at 2:17 PM Post #1,187 of 3,183
There was an amazing Mor Cran posted in the ECF pictures of your setup thread, matching DT for the Origenny too! 
biggrin.gif

Now that is one sweet rig!

May 31, 2015 at 2:21 PM Post #1,188 of 3,183
I fixed the busted center post on my Origenny today. A Montreal eBay seller had 3mm stainless steel cheese head screws.
A little Dremel work to grind down the head diameter, cut it to length and drill a 1.2mm post hole.

Works like a charm!

May 31, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #1,189 of 3,183
Took the Flashi twins down to the shop for a little vape while I DIY'ed. The Flash e-Vapor is a really great atty, looks like air fittings but vapes like a dream.
FeV V3 & VS

The Sigelei mini 30W is another nice APV, has PWN and DC-DC mode if you want to run it like a mech.

The Flashi is just so incredibly easy to build, wick and fill. These and the Nextgen will be my EDC's when it finally gets here. My buddies SXK is working fine with a mesh in mesh setup (400 inside 200) a very flavorful vape.

FeV V3 wicked with way too much Rayon, I built it at work and didn't have time to trim it properly. :wink:

beerchug.gif

Jun 2, 2015 at 1:35 PM Post #1,197 of 3,183
The Nextgen has landed and it is a SXK, not a Yeahsmo like was advertised and sold to us. We will have to file a ticket with GearBest and see what happens.

This is a major PiTA to build and a tedious time tweaking the coil. It's working great right now and is a nice little MTL no leak genesis style tank.
Would it replace a Kayfun Lite? Indeed. The Origen Genesis V2, The Rose or any of the Flash e-Vapor's? Not a chance...

Jun 3, 2015 at 12:17 AM Post #1,199 of 3,183
  Smok XPro M80 Plus or IPV Mini II?
Probs leaning towards IPV Mini II just for safety reasons
Got a Herakles coming in my way too, so done with making coils over and over again

I'd go with a Heatvape Invader Mini, inexpensive TC mod that actually works.
http://www.heatvape.com/device/1-invader-mini.html

Depending on the wattage you are going to vape, the M80 would last you the longest, but it has lots of reviews of the cheap build quality.

Jun 3, 2015 at 4:27 AM Post #1,200 of 3,183

I'd go with a Heatvape Invader Mini, inexpensive TC mod that actually works.
http://www.heatvape.com/device/1-invader-mini.html

Depending on the wattage you are going to vape, the M80 would last you the longest, but it has lots of reviews of the cheap build quality.

I'll probably stick to 20-40W so I guess the extra wattage is unneeded
How would the Heatvape compare to IPV Mini? Extra ruggedness?
Thanks for providing me with another option

Users who are viewing this thread

Back