Vape-Fi
Dec 11, 2014 at 2:54 PM Post #301 of 3,183

I was looking at that. It does seem interesting, though I should probably rewatch RippTripper's review video on it. He really liked it too. How is the flavor with it?

I just wanted the Kayfun V4 because it has so many interesting features. I'm also not sure if I just got a bad Magma or if Infinite sucks in general.

The Lemo is my first RTA and the only other thing i have had worth mentioning is the Mini Nautilus. The Lemo stomps on the Nautilus in terms of flavor (and clouds, if that's your thing) other than that i can't really comment how it stacks up against other attys.

Dec 11, 2014 at 2:55 PM Post #302 of 3,183
  The Kayfun V4 is very tempting. Tobeco has pre-orders for $30 right now. I think I'll wait for some reviews before really considering it. Right now I'm hoping the Veritas will keep me happy and stop me from buying an RTA.

The V4 looks incredible and would be a great unit, but way out of my budget. I'll wait as well till there are quite a few other clones out there before looking into picking one up.

Dec 11, 2014 at 3:03 PM Post #303 of 3,183
  The Lemo is my first RTA and the only other thing i have had worth mentioning is the Mini Nautilus. The Lemo stomps on the Nautilus in terms of flavor (and clouds, if that's your thing) other than that i can't really comment how it stacks up against other attys.

I am starting to get tired of having to use the Leatherman to get the mini Nautilus apart. I was reading over on the e-cig forum that the Nautilus line is not Stainless Steel but actually chrome plated brass, which I guess does start to oxidize after a time... I'll be watching that thread and see how it develops.

The Kayfun 3.1 is 10 times the unit and hopefully the Kayfun mini 2.1 will actually replace the Nautilus as my grab and go.

Dec 11, 2014 at 3:09 PM Post #304 of 3,183

I am starting to get tired of having to use the Leatherman to get the mini Nautilus apart. I was reading over on the e-cig forum that the Nautilus line is not Stainless Steel but actually chrome plated brass, which I guess does start to oxidize after a time... I'll be watching that thread and see how it develops.

The Kayfun 3.1 is 10 times the unit and hopefully the Kayfun mini 2.1 will actually replace the Nautilus as my grab and go.

I know that feeling bro! The only thing i use my Charge TI for now (when it comes to vaping) is clipping cotton.

Dec 11, 2014 at 3:26 PM Post #305 of 3,183
  I know that feeling bro! The only thing i use my Charge TI for now (when it comes to vaping) is clipping cotton.

Letherman has excellent scissors for cotton.
biggrin.gif

Time for a pic of the 3.1 and the Butter Rum...

I am looking for a battery for the Kayfun mini and was thinking about the KangerTech IPOW2 1600mA.

Dec 11, 2014 at 6:41 PM Post #308 of 3,183
  The Lemo is extremely tempting, besides the weird air control ring and fill screw.

I use the airflow wide open so it doesn't bother me and I don't mind having a fill screw since I don't refill very often (every 3-4 days). If you vape A LOT you should probably go for the Lemo and not the Lemo Drop for that extra capacity.

Dec 11, 2014 at 11:54 PM Post #310 of 3,183
Haven't used my Flip in a while. And enjoying the Crown RDA. Vaping my last bit of Kryptonite as well. 
And of course, got the TIT and some Drip Throat.

Dec 12, 2014 at 7:58 AM Post #312 of 3,183
^Is that the eleaf iStick? I'm tempted to try one, but the Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 is also very tempting, especially as you can vape and charge at the same time.

Dec 12, 2014 at 10:35 AM Post #313 of 3,183
  ^Is that the eleaf iStick? I'm tempted to try one, but the Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 is also very tempting, especially as you can vape and charge at the same time.

The iStick is a great little device, there is a new MVP 3.0 20W coming out soon so I would wait on an MVP purchase.

Also a 10W iStick mini...
biggrin.gif

That GS162 atomizer might be a nice little unit depending on the coil price and availability.

Dec 12, 2014 at 10:40 AM Post #314 of 3,183

The iStick is a great little device, there is a new MVP 3.0 20W coming out soon so I would wait on an MVP purchase.

Also a 10W iStick mini...
biggrin.gif

That GS162 atomizer might be a nice little unit depending on the coil price and availability.

Wow, $40 for the MVP 3.0? I know it's not out yet but is that a pre-order price or are they just dropping the price of the 3.0? Is there any reason for it to be cheaper (not as many features, etc)?

If vaportek is a reputable site I might just pre-order that now if possible.

Dec 12, 2014 at 11:13 AM Post #315 of 3,183

Wow, $40 for the MVP 3.0? I know it's not out yet but is that a pre-order price or are they just dropping the price of the 3.0? Is there any reason for it to be cheaper (not as many features, etc)?

If vaportek is a reputable site I might just pre-order that now if possible.

I have never ordered from them but many have and I do believe they are very reputable. If you don't have an MVP now and want a few more features, the MVP 3 might be for you.

BUT

There is also the Cloudpor Mini, the Kamry Mini and the IPV Mini coming out. All will fire as low as 0.5Ω and the Kamry will fire a 0.3Ω, so you might want to look at them as well... The iStick sure started the mini device race...
wink.gif

http://www.vaportekusa.com/cloupor-mini-30-watt/

http://www.vaportekusa.com/kamry-20-watt-pre-order-january-delivery/

http://www.pioneer4you.com/goods.php?id=67

So many choices... I personally like the Cloudpor Mini, but will have to wait for some reviews.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back