Vape-Fi
Jun 22, 2015 at 3:21 PM Post #1,231 of 3,183
  That velocity looks great!

I keep waiting for the top to pop open at the split and it start singing Uncle screw*r from South Park.
It does sort of look like Terrance. :)

I was going to say be careful if you use it on a mech since there are quite a few reports of them shorting out in the FastTech discussions.
Seems some of them have bad insulators yours might not apply though.

lol, it does kinda look like terrnace and phillip!  yeh, i had some slight problems with mine this weekend.  i watched a review on the clone and the one i saw said it was adjustable contact.  it's NOT.  i loosened mine a little, just goofing around with it, and put it back on.  not even thinking about it.  later i noticed the ohms fluctuating on my istick 50w.  and a few times my istick stopped working.  wouldnt fire and screen off.  i plugged charger and it came back on.  i still noticed my ohm reader fluctuating between .5 - 1.5 ohms.  i get home and screw the center pin back tight and now it reads a solid .5ohm and had zero problems since.  i wonder if that is the problem others have experienced.  510 IS NOT ADJUSTABLE!!!!!! :)

the only thing i dont really like about it is the top spinner part is sorta loose, as in easy to turn.  i thought it would have a little bit more resistance.  it really isn't a problem.  when i'm not using it, i just tighten it down all the way to close off all holes.  but from a build standpoint, i think the tolerance could be a little tighter on the top spinning piece.  but then again, i paid like $24.  imo well worth it.  i'm really loving this atty. 

Jun 22, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #1,233 of 3,183
nope.  you should check out godfathervape.com.   all of their juice is $19.99 for 120ml.  i just got some strawberry cream and it's pretty good.  not quite as good as the kangaroo punch i got from rebel ejuice, but close and the rebel juice is $17 for 50ml.  godfathervape also throws in a couple hershey kisses, a 15ml long tip on the go bottle, some stickers and a raffle ticket for their weekly drawing.  probably where i'll get all of my juice now since they're somewhat local and very nicely priced. 

Jun 22, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #1,234 of 3,183
nope.  you should check out godfathervape.com.   all of their juice is $19.99 for 120ml.  i just got some strawberry cream and it's pretty good.  not quite as good as the kangaroo punch i got from rebel ejuice, but close and the rebel juice is $17 for 50ml.  godfathervape also throws in a couple hershey kisses, a 15ml long tip on the go bottle, some stickers and a raffle ticket for their weekly drawing.  probably where i'll get all of my juice now since they're somewhat local and very nicely priced. 

I only have $14 left. Just spent $70 on a Mutation X4,clear ABS and some 20g. I'm gonna be blowin some clouds

Jun 22, 2015 at 8:13 PM Post #1,235 of 3,183
not without juice you aint!!!
beerchug.gif

Jun 22, 2015 at 8:56 PM Post #1,238 of 3,183
Lol nope. I only vape 100vg anyways. I might just get another 120ml bottle of Cloudy Collaborations. Wanna try the oatmeal flavor.

Please don't. It tastes very VG. Love their other stuff, though.

Jun 22, 2015 at 9:03 PM Post #1,239 of 3,183
Kurt finally listened. Ordered a white Archon for my TIT. So clean clean. 
biggrin.gif

Jun 23, 2015 at 8:42 AM Post #1,242 of 3,183
Jun 25, 2015 at 11:44 AM Post #1,244 of 3,183
all fit in your hand.  impressive!
biggrin.gif

i picked up this little acrylic makeup organizer on the bay for like $21.  it works great so far for my small collection.  I'm probably going to get another vw/vv mod and a mech soon to add.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back