Vape-Fi
Jan 6, 2016 at 2:49 AM Post #1,651 of 3,183
Oh,I know not to waste my money on wires that aren't just labeled as "Kanthal" or "Nichrome" as they tend to be marked up BS. I was planning on doing quad 22g verticals for some cloud chasing. I don't vape at anything over 50w for the most part. Unless it really needs it. But I find 35-50w is the sweet spot for most of my regulated builds.

Then I'm not quite sure what you meant by 'what's the best brand of N80.' Nichrome will do the job then as will going for series builds, if you have an applicable mod.

Jan 6, 2016 at 3:01 AM Post #1,654 of 3,183
Master of clouds. Lightning vapes. Pure atomist. Vape supply. There's many brands

Yes, and if you look, LV and PA are identical. MoC seems the slightest bit different.

That is, they're rebranded Tempco, if you didn't know.

I don't use series anymore. I found the battery life to be rather unacceptable and I get a better vape at low watts on my IPV 4

I can understand that.

Jan 6, 2016 at 10:05 AM Post #1,655 of 3,183
It's not so much the actually battery life. But the drop off. Never really had an issue going a full day,but I really only enjoyed the first few hits. After that it's just like hitting disappointment. Meanwhile I have no issues getting 3 days of consistent vaping from my trusty 4s.
Master of clouds is TEMCo?? Meaning it's most likely annealed? And why it looks a bit different

Jan 6, 2016 at 1:55 PM Post #1,656 of 3,183
It's not so much the actually battery life. But the drop off. Never really had an issue going a full day,but I really only enjoyed the first few hits. After that it's just like hitting disappointment. Meanwhile I have no issues getting 3 days of consistent vaping from my trusty 4s.
Master of clouds is TEMCo?? Meaning it's most likely annealed? And why it looks a bit different

It's all Tempco, re-spooled and branded. Unless you're dealing with a co involved in wire production or a co
that is having truly specialty wire made. 

Jan 6, 2016 at 1:58 PM Post #1,657 of 3,183
i got the pico and nectar micro clones the other day.  along with the atto mod clone.  i'm enjoying them all thus far.  i've got 1 ohm 26ga builds in both of them.  it's been kinda nice vaping at 12w vs. the 30-50w i have been doing in the past.  both perform to my preferred style of vaping, which is medium air flow and medium vapor production with good warm vapor/flavor.

Jan 9, 2016 at 2:53 AM Post #1,658 of 3,183
VapeNW has the TVF4 and TFV4 Mini for $22 and $20. I'm really tempted to get one as they're $35-$45 everywhere else. Just now sure how I feel about spending $20ish on a 5 pack of coils. Given they are good coils at that. Any thoughts?

Jan 14, 2016 at 1:23 PM Post #1,659 of 3,183
Aeolus has definitely moved into my top 2 RDA's. I can't get over how nice it is to not leak, no condensation,etc.
Dry, dry, dry. Small things make big differences. Flavor is right up there. And a big surprise is how good the flavor is with cooler builds. 

Ya'll so quiet in 2016. 
tongue.gif

Jan 14, 2016 at 5:46 PM Post #1,660 of 3,183
that's the v2 pro right?  or is that the aeolus lite you posted a preview of?  that is the next RDA on my list (v2 pro).  i haven't been dripping much at all the past couple of months.  mostly on an RTA kick.  i ordered an evic vtc mini today and a silverplay nano project sub-ohm edition.  finally got a couple of 18350 batteries for my stealthy atto/pico clone combo.  i likes it.

Jan 14, 2016 at 5:50 PM Post #1,661 of 3,183
  that's the v2 pro right?  or is that the aeolus lite you posted a preview of?  that is the next RDA on my list (v2 pro).  i haven't been dripping much at all the past couple of months.  mostly on an RTA kick.  i ordered an evic vtc mini today and a silverplay nano project sub-ohm edition.  finally got a couple of 18350 batteries for my stealthy atto/pico clone combo.  i likes it.

Lite. The V2 has a threaded deck which is only problematic.

I thought about picking up an Avocado, but it just didn't seem right.

That Pico would be so badass in 18350 mode, though.

Jan 14, 2016 at 6:52 PM Post #1,663 of 3,183
  cool, i'll look more into the lite version.  i really like the look and design.  i've been eyeballing the avacado too.  genny with velocity deck?  sign me up. 

I'm this close to trying full-bore genny builds again. But can't seem to go through with it. That 2 post deck is legit, though. 

Jan 25, 2016 at 12:22 AM Post #1,664 of 3,183
Aeolus has definitely moved into my top 2 RDA's. I can't get over how nice it is to not leak, no condensation,etc.
Dry, dry, dry. Small things make big differences. Flavor is right up there. And a big surprise is how good the flavor is with cooler builds. 

Ya'll so quiet in 2016. :p

While I don't use it much anymore, I loved the V1. Haven't got to try the V2 yet.

I did have a huge complaint though which was how careful you had to be so you didn't lose the cap.

Jan 25, 2016 at 5:57 AM Post #1,665 of 3,183
While I don't use it much anymore, I loved the V1. Haven't got to try the V2 yet.

I did have a huge complaint though which was how careful you had to be so you didn't lose the cap.

I like it when companies listen to complaints and fix issues. Not to mention SC is making an effort to beat the China game.

This is a no brainer for me as it has displaced all my RDA's, it's about all I've used since I picked one up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back