Vancouver Audiophile Meet May 18, 2014!
Mar 30, 2014 at 12:21 PM Post #31 of 189
Thanks for the alert. I'm in, but need to know when. I'll bring my usual collection of neat junk. The MDR-F1 was a big hit last time, but seeing your faces on hearing the K270 was priceless!

Mar 30, 2014 at 4:23 PM Post #33 of 189
Hey guys, any chance we can get T@HB to participate this time? I would love to have this meet happen after the new Hifiman HE-560 is available that's if HB is going to stock it and be willing to demo it at the meet. I haven't been there for a while but if I swing by there I'll try and see where T is at about a meet. Thanks for initiating another one of these GG, TQY.

Mar 31, 2014 at 5:12 AM Post #35 of 189
Could someone please bring an HD650 or an HD600?  I have never had a chance to try either of those with the rest of my setup, and I am thinking of buying one in the near future.

Apr 1, 2014 at 11:49 PM Post #37 of 189
  Hey guys, any chance we can get T@HB to participate this time? I would love to have this meet happen after the new Hifiman HE-560 is available that's if HB is going to stock it and be willing to demo it at the meet. I haven't been there for a while but if I swing by there I'll try and see where T is at about a meet. Thanks for initiating another one of these GG, TQY.

I can formally ask him on Friday but GG I think had the half of the PM list with T's username so he should have gotten it by now.

Sorry for the delay folks, real life got in the way. I should have everyone who has either posted on the thread or PMed me added onto the list by now. If I missed you, PM me ASAP.

Apr 2, 2014 at 12:35 AM Post #38 of 189
Also, Coal Harbour might not be such a certainty at this point. Will let everyone up to date as things progress, but meanwhile, if you have any ideas on venues near CH, do post something :)

Apr 2, 2014 at 12:41 PM Post #39 of 189
I, too, would love to hear the HD600s. I had the 650s a while back and enjoyed those but upgraditis got in the way. 
tongue_smile.gif

Could someone please bring an HD650 or an HD600?  I have never had a chance to try either of those with the rest of my setup, and I am thinking of buying one in the near future.

Apr 9, 2014 at 6:40 PM Post #42 of 189
I stopped by The Headphone Bar yesterday and chatted with Travis (the owner). He is planning on attending and volunteered to pay for the room if it is the same room as previously used.

Very generous offer!

If we have this before the end of April, I can make almost any day except the 25th.

Apr 9, 2014 at 7:30 PM Post #45 of 189
I wasn't there, but I understand that it was at the Coal Harbour Community Center.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back