Vancouver area meet or get-together?
Jun 6, 2011 at 2:40 PM Post #171 of 205
I regret not be able to attend. Unfortunately a drive drop-off for my daughter's grad camp turned into an afternoon of hell and I couldn't make it back into Vancouver. 

I hope to see you guys at the next one!! Would love to see the pics!

Jun 6, 2011 at 4:45 PM Post #172 of 205
That was awesome!  Thanks everyone for coming out and organizing, etc.  I'll try and post some photos once Alana gets them to me.

Jun 7, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #174 of 205
still sad because i couldn't go... from seeing all the people that couldn't go, i think we need to organize another meet sometime at the end of the year-ish? Yes, i think so 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 21, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #176 of 205
Serge is thinking of another meet in the late fall.

Meanwhile, are any LCD2 owners or non-owners thinking of buying the rev.2? I for one am interested in upgrading, but I'd rather hear one first. There's a Canadian dealer back east, Paul at Fulcrum Audio <info@fulcrumaudio.ca>. I contacted him and he'd offer a $50 discount and free shipping for a group buy; otherwise his prices are $945 for the standard version or $995 for the leather headband.

Other things I'd love to hear at the next meet (or anywhere!) would be other hi-end electrostatics. Phaedra Corruption, did you get in touch with the Qualia (or was it R10) owner? Anyone near Vancouver with an HE60 or HE90?

Tony

Sep 3, 2011 at 5:22 PM Post #177 of 205
Anyone interested in a mini meet later this month, or in November?

Nov 15, 2011 at 12:55 PM Post #180 of 205
I'm sure people would be interested, but nobody seems to be checking this thread. There's been some talk of another meet but no date has been set. Unfortunately I don't think anyone created a contact list of everyone who came to the first one, but we can PM those who posted and they can spread the word.

Personally, I'm wondering if anyone is going to buy the LCD3 - would love to hear that. Travis will be bringing in some HifiMan gear (incl. HE500, but not HE-6) by the end of the month. Maybe we could set something up in December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back