VAMPIRE RCA JACK GROUP BUY!
Nov 18, 2004 at 7:12 PM Post #61 of 94
biggrin.gif

now gimme those 880's
wink.gif

Dec 1, 2004 at 3:36 AM Post #64 of 94
Some of you may be wondering whats taking so long... well I ran away with the money to Mexico and you'll never hear from me again
biggrin.gif
j/k

Got home from work today and the buggers were sitting on my doorstop, so I promptly ran over to the post office before it closed and grabbed all the envelopes and packing materials and spent 2 hours making everyones packages. Here's some fun pics.

VampireRCA2.jpg

VampireRCA.jpg

VampireEnv.jpg

I'm going to try and hit the post office again tomorrow in between school and drop these off, so hopefully everyone will be getting them soon. Please don't forget to leave me some feedback when you get them, linky is in my sig, I'd be happy to do the same for everyone here, thanks!
wink.gif

Dec 1, 2004 at 3:57 AM Post #66 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unclewai
For future group buy organizers, you can just go to
USPS supplies store
and get some boxes delivered to you free of charge.

That's what I did for the Quail group buy, but then again this one was small enough that a run to the post office in most cases would have been sufficient. For the Dynahi board group buy though...
blink.gif

Dec 1, 2004 at 1:12 PM Post #67 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by highflyin9
Got home from work today and the buggers were sitting on my doorstop

Reminds me of 'Cookie Day'. Thats the day all of our daughter's Girl Scout Cookies show up.

Dec 1, 2004 at 8:52 PM Post #68 of 94
Packages all went out today, I guess it was around 1PM EST.

There were a couple of shipping amount discrepancies:
Drewd, I owe you $2 (envelope was flat rate)
Turing, apparently USPS can't insure global priority so I owe you $1.30, they also said you package should arrive in 5-7 days (I hope and pray that customs won't bother with it)

I'll try and get those refunds out sometime today or tomorrow, I just got home and I'm really tired.

Hopefully everyone's RCAs will arrive in a timely manner.

Dec 1, 2004 at 10:53 PM Post #70 of 94
Quote:

There were a couple of shipping amount discrepancies:
Drewd, I owe you $2 (envelope was flat rate)

Keep the change
smily_headphones1.gif
You've done plenty on this group buy - two bucks is the least you deserve!

-Drew

Dec 2, 2004 at 1:20 AM Post #71 of 94
thanks for the update.
cool.gif

Dec 2, 2004 at 3:21 PM Post #74 of 94
If anyone else would like to organize a group buy for Vampire products I'd be happy to pass along Jessica at Soundconnections contacts. Perhaps someone could setup a CM1F/CB group buy as the demand for the CM2F is probably very low right now. They are about $2.50 cheaper a pair and fit the smaller 3/8" opening with the nut in the back rather than the front and make use of a ground ring rather than a direct connection. I know Pars said he would prefer these, and there may be a couple other people that felt the same way and didn't participate in this group buy.

VAM_CM1F_CB.jpg

Dec 3, 2004 at 6:33 PM Post #75 of 94
Quote:

Hopefully everyone's RCAs will arrive in a timely manner.

Mine arrived today. Thanks for all the hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back