VA / MD / DC meet - Saturday, January 18, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 at 5:46 AM Post #61 of 103

Some jerk snipped them from me. Sorry guys 
frown.gif

More like you didnt read the title of the listing

Jan 6, 2014 at 8:12 PM Post #64 of 103
Is it too late to say I would like to come to the meet?

I would bring my portable rig of iPod touch 5th-->silver LOD/interconnect-->RSA Protector and RSA F-35 Lightning-->OCC silver balanced cables-->SE846.

Jan 6, 2014 at 8:39 PM Post #66 of 103
Is it too late to say I would like to come to the meet?

I would bring my portable rig of iPod touch 5th-->silver LOD/interconnect-->RSA Protector and RSA F-35 Lightning-->OCC silver balanced cables-->SE846.

This is great!  I definitely want to try out the balanced setup vs. my single ended 846's!

Jan 6, 2014 at 8:52 PM Post #67 of 103
This is great!  I definitely want to try out the balanced setup vs. my single ended 846's!

In case you do not love Prog Rock, bring your own DAP that is why I am bringing both a silver LOD and silver interconnect. I will also have the entire Westone Star Tip collection to make it easy to get a good fit.

Jan 6, 2014 at 8:58 PM Post #68 of 103
Question:  Do a lot of you guys bring your own sources, or just listen to the ones that people bring with their gear?

I usually use my desktop pc as my source and wasn't going to pack that up.  I'll load some music / foobar onto the laptop if needed.  Wasn't sure if people brought their own sources to hook up to the dac/amp/phones chain.

Jan 6, 2014 at 9:16 PM Post #69 of 103
In case you do not love Prog Rock, bring your own DAP that is why I am bringing both a silver LOD and silver interconnect. I will also have the entire Westone Star Tip collection to make it easy to get a good fit.

I do listen to Dream Theater, and would be interested to hear some other artists.  I have yet to venture too far into Prog, but I do enjoy Dream Theater.  I have a whole extra pack of Shure olives I'll have with me, plus a few various comply and other tips.  I will also have all 3 of my DAP's.

Question:  Do a lot of you guys bring your own sources, or just listen to the ones that people bring with their gear?

I usually use my desktop pc as my source and wasn't going to pack that up.  I'll load some music / foobar onto the laptop if needed.  Wasn't sure if people brought their own sources to hook up to the dac/amp/phones chain.

A lot of people will bring their own sources.  I will have my laptop there, plus 3 DAPs.  I have my DACmini and AQ Dragonfly for output from my laptop.

Jan 7, 2014 at 3:59 PM Post #70 of 103
Never been to one of these meets, and since this is just around the corner, I'll try and stop by.

I don't really have anything fancy to bring, just some Sennheiser HD598s, and a laptop full of music.

smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 7, 2014 at 8:57 PM Post #71 of 103
Haven't been to a meet before.  Gonna try and make it.  Bringing Sennheiser Amperior and Audeo Phonak PFE 122's, nothing fancy.  Looking forward to listening to everything! 

Jan 7, 2014 at 9:50 PM Post #72 of 103
Krell clone is finished and sounds great, so I'll have that along with the Woo. My kitchen pass has been approved, so I'll be there. :)

I'm excited, just got my KSA5 clone up and running. Still getting the final packaging and grounds cleaned up but should make the date with no problem. :)

WA3 with CCS...and possibly a few tubes to roll around. :)
KSA5 clone
Pure i20
HD558

Jan 7, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #73 of 103
Sounds like we should have a pretty good turnout!  I'm looking forward to this!

Jan 9, 2014 at 2:41 AM Post #75 of 103
Hmmm I may have to check this out.  

I don't have much to contribute.  But I can bring some Beyer DT 770 250 Pros/Monster Turbines and a C&C BH2 portable amp :p.  However My DX50 may be here by then so maybe that as well.  

I might buy a Schiit Magni/Modi this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back