VA / MD / DC meet on Saturday, December 15, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 at 9:03 AM Post #62 of 181
I am going to try to make it! Work schedule is kind of crazy (I have been putting hours in on weekends). It would be my frist meet though and ohhhh man do I want to hear the stuff you guys have!!! Sounds really exciting!

Thanks Preproman for heads up on that!!!

Anyone want to hear the Sonett or the Phonitor? Let me know and I will bring them. I will also bring my HD800.

Nov 29, 2012 at 9:24 AM Post #63 of 181
I am going to try to make this meet.  It has been a while.

I will probably bring PS Audio PerfectWave DAC, Toole Audio Balanced M^3, Thunderpants "Game of Thrones Edition" and some Grados.

Nov 29, 2012 at 9:35 AM Post #64 of 181
BTW, what about sources and music? How does that work? Do people bring their own? Is anyone bringing a good CD player? I don't have a good one. Only budget Onkyo SACD/CD palyer. I would like to hear a redbook CD or SACD player.

I will bring my iPod with CLAS, and few electrioninc and classical CDs if anyone is willing to provide a souce. I can also bring few classical SACDs if anyone can bring a source to play them. Or if you think it is worth brining my budget spinner.

Nov 29, 2012 at 10:50 AM Post #65 of 181
Yes, please.   As to sources, this will be my first meet too, but I'm assuming everyone brings some sort of source.  I was wondering more about how we handle lunch. 
etysmile.gif

Quote:
...Anyone want to hear the Sonett or the Phonitor? Let me know and I will bring them. I will also bring my HD800.

Nov 29, 2012 at 11:29 AM Post #66 of 181
Quote:
 I was wondering more about how we handle lunch. 
etysmile.gif

Me too! I'm guessing since it's a public library we can't bring food in, but it looks like there are some great restaurants nearby. That Honey Pig Korean BBQ   place sounds mouthwateringly good 
tongue_smile.gif

Nov 29, 2012 at 3:54 PM Post #67 of 181
Justin;

This is a long shot, but if I want to purchase something that day, do I need cash? Or will Credit/Debit card do?

Thanks.

Nov 29, 2012 at 7:43 PM Post #68 of 181
Quote:
I am going to try to make this meet.  It has been a while.

I will probably bring PS Audio PerfectWave DAC, Toole Audio Balanced M^3, Thunderpants "Game of Thrones Edition" and some Grados.

Hey,

How do you like your balanced M^3?  I absolutely love mine.  Do you have any pictures of yours?  Here's mine..

Nov 29, 2012 at 9:17 PM Post #69 of 181
Quote:

Hey,

How do you like your balanced M^3?  I absolutely love mine.  Do you have any pictures of yours?  Here's mine..

What cans do you like those with?

Nov 30, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #71 of 181
All,

Thanks for getting together another great event for us mid-Atlantic people.  I will be attending on the 15th of December.  Normally, I'd offer up some various headphones in the somewhat affordable range for most people, but I currently have things in a state of flux.  But, as I noted with the last event, I had spent too much time on my side of the room with what I had brought along that I didn't have time to try out two or three other pair of headphones that I've always wanted to try.  So, for this event, I'll try to make that my goal.

Again, thanks for getting another great event going this fall.

Wayne

Dec 4, 2012 at 11:55 PM Post #73 of 181
Quote:
I'd like to try and make it to a meet. Don't have a ton to contribute, but I'll bring my Mad Dogs, Headroom Airhead, and my Macbook w/ some tracks. 

Do you have the most recent version of the Mad Dogs with the dog padz?  I've heard the Mad Dogs before, but am interested in trying a pair with the leather dog padz.

Dec 5, 2012 at 1:15 AM Post #74 of 181
I plan on trying to make it down for this meet, very excited at the chance to see so much gear in one place and put faces with some of the forums avatars. I'll bring some Stax in tow for anyone interested, probably have the koss esp950 there as well.

Dec 5, 2012 at 9:22 PM Post #75 of 181
Quote:
Quote:
I'd like to try and make it to a meet. Don't have a ton to contribute, but I'll bring my Mad Dogs, Headroom Airhead, and my Macbook w/ some tracks. 

Do you have the most recent version of the Mad Dogs with the dog padz?  I've heard the Mad Dogs before, but am interested in trying a pair with the leather dog padz.

Yep, dog padz/comfort strap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back