V-Moda Vibrato vs. V-Moda Remix
Aug 23, 2012 at 5:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

mburazin

New Head-Fier
Hey all,

I need some help deciding between a few headphones on v-moda's site. You see my v-moda faze ear buds broke on me recently and I was able to obtain the v-moda 50% off coupon via their immortal life program. The coupon is good for the Vibrato ($129.00), Remix Remote ($79.00), and the Remix Audio ($59.00) ear buds only. I don't need the remote or mic features on these ear buds so really its between the Vibrato's and the Remix Audio's. I guess I need to know which is the best in terms of balance between these. I do like a little bit of forward bass, but I also enjoy mids and highs that aren't washed out/covered up by fat greasy bass. My music arsenal consists of a lot of dance, house, electronic, progressive, trance, etc. Thank you everyone who responds!!! It means a lot to me!!! 
biggrin.gif

P.S. I know that a few of you will probably say to forget the half off coupon and look else-where for better audio quality, but I truly love when companies stand behind their products with promotions such as v-moda's immortal life program. So because of this I feel like I should continue to buy and support their products because they stand behind what they build.

Aug 23, 2012 at 5:56 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
Hey all,

I need some help deciding between a few headphones on v-moda's site. You see my v-moda faze ear buds broke on me recently and I was able to obtain the v-moda 50% off coupon via their immortal life program. The coupon is good for the Vibrato ($129.00), Remix Remote ($79.00), and the Remix Audio ($59.00) ear buds only. I don't need the remote or mic features on these ear buds so really its between the Vibrato's and the Remix Audio's. I guess I need to know which is the best in terms of balance between these. I do like a little bit of forward bass, but I also enjoy mids and highs that aren't washed out/covered up by fat greasy bass. My music arsenal consists of a lot of dance, house, electronic, progressive, trance, etc. Thank you everyone who responds!!! It means a lot to me!!! 
biggrin.gif

P.S. I know that a few of you will probably say to forget the half off coupon and look else-where for better audio quality, but I truly love when companies stand behind their products with promotions such as v-moda's immortal life program. So because of this I feel like I should continue to buy and support their products because they stand behind what they build.

V-Moda is actually a respected brand around here...  But for their headphones (M80 and M100, M100 to come).  I haven't heard the Remixes, so I can't comment there.  The Vibrato's are a fun headphone with a V-shape focusing on the upper mids with splashy treble and bass tending towards the boomy side with strong texture.  I see these as an underrated IEM on Head-fi.  They are technically very good, even compared to the M80s, but have a signature tuned towards the fun side rather than fully balanced. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back