V moda vibe, which color to pick?
Mar 16, 2007 at 9:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

canadien

New Head-Fier
hello everybody, I have decided to buy V Moda vibe and I am really interested in REDROXX color but this IEM's aren't available in canada, so I can't try them out, so need your assesment regarding these color, would you reccomend another color?

I will also be buying iskin evo3 for my ipod in blaze(red) color, is that good too, or should I go for black(eclipse), I can't try out this colors myself but am attracted somehow they just look appealing, sexy!!

I will be wearing this in bus and metro and offcourse university, so they need to look good and appropriate, don't want to draw wrong attention!!

Mar 16, 2007 at 9:27 PM Post #2 of 13
I'd suggest choosing by cable, rather than by color. My preference (owning a pair) if for those having the cable that is on Red Roxx, and also FlashBlack............since your iPod shows as Red - if you can't contrive to receive them directly in Canada - I'd seek to find a Head-Fi'er to help me, then overthrow the ineffectual Gov't of Canada
smily_headphones1.gif
.............there are soo many Canadian posters here who cannot otherwise get what they want, reasonably. Mice or men?

Mar 16, 2007 at 10:14 PM Post #3 of 13
I prefer black in most my stuff.

But here's the funny thing about Vibes: many people say their "black" model looks more green than black.

I have the chrome ones -- these are more black than their "black" model -- they are basically chrome & black.

Mar 16, 2007 at 11:18 PM Post #4 of 13
I would get the Red Roxx as they are the latest version. They continue to evolve and with the RR you are getting the most up to date in what V Moda is doing with their line.

Mar 17, 2007 at 12:37 AM Post #6 of 13
Aesthetically, the chrome/black for sure.

Where do you live? I know for a fact that the Vibes are quite available in Canada, but it's possible that their availability is region-specific.

Mar 17, 2007 at 1:07 AM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by potatotron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aesthetically, the chrome/black for sure.

Where do you live? I know for a fact that the Vibes are quite available in Canada, but it's possible that their availability is region-specific.

montreal, and i've done lot of gooling but can't find anything local!!

Mar 17, 2007 at 1:32 AM Post #9 of 13
X2 for La Mocha. I definitely would get a pair of La Mochas now if I didn't already have them in Gunmetal. Which would now be my second choice, but it's still a good looker.

Mar 17, 2007 at 3:03 AM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by canadien /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hello everybody, I have decided to buy V Moda vibe and I am really interested in REDROXX color but this IEM's aren't available in canada, so I can't try them out, so need your assesment regarding these color, would you reccomend another color?

I will also be buying iskin evo3 for my ipod in blaze(red) color, is that good too, or should I go for black(eclipse), I can't try out this colors myself but am attracted somehow they just look appealing, sexy!!

I will be wearing this in bus and metro and offcourse university, so they need to look good and appropriate, don't want to draw wrong attention!!

available right here my friend http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...lm=TM028ZM%2FA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back