V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Oct 17, 2012 at 6:36 PM Post #571 of 925
Quote:
I'd love to, but I don't think the OP of the original thread is around to change it. Plus, that one is so large, finding into in it is going to rather hard.

I would love to have a single thread though.

Owlawd, the complexities of forum-life 
Does leave the M-100 in somewhat of an existential crisis (portable or full-size??) doesn't it :wink:

Oct 17, 2012 at 6:42 PM Post #572 of 925
Quote:
Owlawd, the complexities of forum-life 
Does leave the M-100 in somewhat of an existential crisis (portable or full-size??) doesn't it :wink:

Pretty much.

In other news, I've updated the first post with some review and impression posts. if yous is still missing, please link it to me in a pm, so I can add it to the first post.

Oct 17, 2012 at 8:11 PM Post #574 of 925
Quote:
Pretty much.

In other news, I've updated the first post with some review and impression posts. if yous is still missing, please link it to me in a pm, so I can add it to the first post.

BRS - it'd probably help others if you add a section for "professional" reviews too and link those to the first post.

Oct 17, 2012 at 8:57 PM Post #575 of 925
Sorry if it's been asked before, will the price be the same as the pre-order price when it hits retail?

Oct 17, 2012 at 9:06 PM Post #576 of 925
Quote:
BRS - it'd probably help others if you add a section for "professional" reviews too and link those to the first post.

I've been looking for those, and I'm adding them as we speak. Thanks.
Quote:
Sorry if it's been asked before, will the price be the same as the pre-order price when it hits retail?

Pre-order includes some goodies, like faders and extra custom shields, bringing it to $310 + Shipping and Taxes. 

Official final release will see the headphones sold for $299 + Shipping and Taxes.

Oct 17, 2012 at 11:33 PM Post #581 of 925
Quote:
I'd love to, but I don't think the OP of the original thread is around to change it. Plus, that one is so large, finding into in it is going to rather hard.

I would love to have a single thread though.

MY 3 CENTS 
I think we need to make the other thread the biggest, baddest thread ever.

I say we all vote to assign someone to make "chapters" on the other thread on page 1 and then  say something like Chapter 8 - Page 55 - "THE CUSTOMS EMBARGO" or something cool like that!  it's like a book to me.  That person can then make a post "CHAPTER XX - THE PRESS COMES TO TOWN" or some arbitrary landmark that happens.

I'm going to post everything on the other thread personally so this will be my last here probably for a while.  This thread has had AMAZING info and posts that we can transfer to the other and into the "reviews" on Head-Fi.

#3 WITH A BULLET
The other thread is the #3 thread of all time on head-fi for a non-IEM headphone, and the other 2 are 3/6 years old.  So, why not make it #1 with a bullet?  It started in January and has 500k views, 8100+ posts and 500+ pages.  It just needs a lil Chapter love to help navigate.  

-V

Oct 17, 2012 at 11:35 PM Post #582 of 925
Quote:

MY 3 CENTS 

I say we all vote to assign someone to make "chapters" on the other thread on page 1 and then  say something like Chapter 8 - Page 55 - "THE CUSTOMS EMBARGO" or something cool like that!  it's like a book to me.  That person can then make a post "CHAPTER XX - THE PRESS COMES TO TOWN" or some arbitrary landmark that happens.

I'm going to post everything on the other thread personally so this will be my last here probably for a while.  This thread has had AMAZING info and posts that we can transfer to the other and into the "reviews" on Head-Fi.

#3 WITH A BULLET
The other thread is the #3 thread of all time on head-fi for a non-IEM headphone, and the other 2 are 3/6 years old.  So, why not make it #1 with a bullet?  It started in January and has 500k views, 8100+ posts and 500+ pages.  It just needs a lil Chapter love to help navigate.  

-V

Agreed - but we will need a mod to change the first post or something. I can't do that, and I don't thin Mr.Nurse is around to do it anymore.

Oct 18, 2012 at 12:32 AM Post #583 of 925
Quote:

MY 3 CENTS 

#3 WITH A BULLET

-V

It's also a little irritating that people are asking the same questions on both of the threads, so there is a lot of redundancy to wade through if you want to keep up.  (Which is probably a lot worse for Val than it is for me right now!)

Oct 18, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #585 of 925
Quote:

MY 3 CENTS 

#3 WITH A BULLET

-V

Val if you check my ongoing audio journal in this thread you'll see I'm the closest thing to being the resident bibliophile on thread. I'd be more then glad to oversee such a project but I neither have the MOD powers nor am I willing to step on the toes of this threads OP, BRSxIgnition. What you're going to have to do is either have the MOD's merge the two threads and agree to oversee the thread and upkeep it with appropriate chapters or get me or BRSxIgnition some sort of MOD privileges so that we can merge and maintain the threads for you. The only other option is to get limited MOD abilities for yourself and oversee the threads maintenance yourself.

Hey by the way BRSxIgnition if you're still around check entry dated October 17th in my journal. The drama between me and Canada Post marches on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back