V-Moda M-100 vs. Sony X-10
Mar 16, 2013 at 11:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ACR69

New Head-Fier
Which headphones are better for EDM and Hip-Hop. Theze two heafphones are the headphones that probably have the best bass around the $300 price range. Other headphones that compete with these two are welcome

Mar 17, 2013 at 12:51 AM Post #2 of 3
I tried the X10 several times at Best Buy, while the sound was good/decent the build is a bit flimsy. Maybe they took up a lot of abuse already, but I'm not sure. 

The X10 looks nice on the head as well, saw a girl wearing it the other day. At least Sony got the styling right this time.

Mar 17, 2013 at 5:54 AM Post #3 of 3
I tried the X10 several times at Best Buy, while the sound was good/decent the build is a bit flimsy. Maybe they took up a lot of abuse already, but I'm not sure. 

The X10 looks nice on the head as well, saw a girl wearing it the other day. At least Sony got the styling right this time.

I dont really like the fact that sony chose to make the headphone on-ear. They did seem kinda flimsy. The design, colors, and materials are what really make these headphones stand out. How do you think these would stack up against the MDR-1R?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back