V-MODA Forza Metallo Wireless Discussion with Val Kolton + Impressions, Etc.
Aug 24, 2017 at 3:34 AM Post #46 of 51
Can someone compare FMW with Senn HD-1, Beyerdynamic Byron BTA and KEF Motion One ?

My impression on Senn and KEF area as follows:
- Senn's HD-1 sounds decent, but not as loud
- KEF Motion One sounds the loudest compared to Bose SoundSport, Senn HD-1, LG Tone Platinum

The best sound quality to my ears and my phone Oneplus 5, is LG Tone Platinum. The sound with AptXHD is breathtaking. The second best is KEF Motion One due to its transparency and powerful amplification.

Aug 31, 2017 at 6:08 PM Post #47 of 51
For those awaiting my comparison the wired Forza sounds significantly better than the SBH80. I'll have a more in-depth review and comparison once I get more burn-in and listening time with them, but definitely not a Forza killer. For the price though, totally worth it.

I was looking to upgrade from my SBH80 and stumbled upon these, which looked very similar. Anyway, waiting for my forza metallos to arrive

Oct 2, 2017 at 4:30 PM Post #48 of 51
Does it hurt the battery to charge before the juice runs out? Do they develope a memory so as not to allow a complete charge if I routinely fill up before empty?

Picked up a pair a few weeks back and they have become my go-to iems ahead of many much costlier models. Great sound and uber comfortable.

Thanks.

Oct 2, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #49 of 51
Does it hurt the battery to charge before the juice runs out? Do they develope a memory so as not to allow a complete charge if I routinely fill up before empty?

Picked up a pair a few weeks back and they have become my go-to iems ahead of many much costlier models. Great sound and uber comfortable.

Thanks.
Good question...I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

Jan 9, 2019 at 1:36 PM Post #50 of 51
Hi does anyone know where to get spare "sports fins" from ? preferably size small and in white?

like this but in white
thanks

36817360204_1b52750819_o.jpg

Jan 9, 2019 at 4:25 PM Post #51 of 51
Hi does anyone know where to get spare "sports fins" from ? preferably size small and in white?

like this but in white
thanks

36817360204_1b52750819_o.jpg
Email V-moda support. I'm sure they can help you out with that. When I asked about purchasing a replacement carabiner for my M-100 case, they sent me one for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back