V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos, Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Nov 19, 2015 at 7:12 PM Post #620 of 1,160
I ordered mine last night - white silver, chrome screws, blue fiber shields with the V-Moda V design. And I ordered the XL gray pads through my store (as opposed to the 6-8 week wait through V-Moda). Though their site says 1-2 weeks for white silver, my order status went from awaiting fulfillment to awaiting shipment - does that mean they're close to being sent out?

I'm looking forward to getting them and giving them more time than I did with the Crossfade M-100's last year. I realize I need to give the headband a bit of time to set into proper place. 

Nov 23, 2015 at 10:53 AM Post #621 of 1,160

UPGRADING HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER

Enjoy the Next Gen of V-MODA  Headphones
With the renewed Immortal Life Program
 ​

HOW DOES IT WORK?
 ​
Trade V-MODA earbuds/in-ear headphones​
= 50% off towards a new pair of Zn​

Trade Crossfade V-80/M-80/XS
= 50% off towards a new pair of  XS
Trade Crossfade LP/LP2
= 50% off towards a new pair of Crossfade LP2
Trade Crossfade M-100
= 50% off towards a new pair of Crossfade M-100

TRADE ANY V-MODA HEADPHONES AND
UPGRADE TO CROSSFADE WIRELESS
 ​
Trade your old V-MODA headphones*
= coupon worth 50% of the actual headphones value
to be used on a new pair of Crossfade Wireless

*Headphones must be currently on sale and in stock at V-MODA.com

Examples:
Trade your Crossfade LP2 
= receive a $85 coupon on Crossfade Wireless​

Trade your XS 
= receive a $100 coupon on Crossfade Wireless
Trade your Crossfade M-100
= receive a $135 coupon on Crossfade Wireless

​
670c89a8-0195-4f3f-a3fd-b4c6ef2eb5a0.jpg

e27292e1-2452-4b74-b1e3-3f7a69a88494.jpg

Nov 25, 2015 at 1:03 PM Post #627 of 1,160
This is the reply I got from V-MODA. I plan to destroy my LP2

email_header.jpg

David, Nov 23, 1:12 PM:
What we ask is that you remove the small cords that connect the ear cups to the headband on both sides of the headphones by cutting them off. Then, e-mail us a picture of the destroyed headphones. Please include your name/date hand written on a note in the picture so we know the picture is original. Once we receive this picture, we will refund the credit to your order.
Rock On,
David
V-MODA Customer Service
http://www.v-moda.com

email_footer.jpg

Nov 25, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #628 of 1,160
So I noticed that CNet's review (http://www.cnet.com/products/v-moda-crossfade-wireless/) of the CFW seemed semi-positive, but mostly meh. I wouldn't pay any attention to it except for the fact that it says Steve Guttenburg prefers the M100 over CFW. What are your guy's opinions about this review? Is it accurate? What do you think sounds better? I'm on the fence about getting the CFW, and mostly every early adopter opinion is positive, but I would like Head-fi's opinion. Thanks!

Nov 25, 2015 at 5:54 PM Post #630 of 1,160
So I noticed that CNet's review (http://www.cnet.com/products/v-moda-crossfade-wireless/) of the CFW seemed semi-positive, but mostly meh. I wouldn't pay any attention to it except for the fact that it says Steve Guttenburg prefers the M100 over CFW. What are your guy's opinions about this review? Is it accurate? What do you think sounds better? I'm on the fence about getting the CFW, and mostly every early adopter opinion is positive, but I would like Head-fi's opinion. Thanks!

To me it's pretty silly that anyone would prefer the M100s over the CFW.  The CFW sound is slightly more refined (especially on the top end, and a the mids are a bit more forward) version of the M100 in wired mode.  So even if you take the wireless part out of the equation the CFW is a nicer sound anyway.  Add on the wireless implementation and it's just icing on the cake.  There's pretty much no reason to get the M100s unless price is of utmost concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back