V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos, Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Oct 20, 2015 at 8:23 AM Post #481 of 1,160
  To elaborate on an earlier post I just installed equalizer APO and did a little tweaking, the results here are pretty close to the LP2 bass with a little more forward mids and much better treble. Here are my EQ settings currently being used via APO to get a "wireless LP2" type of sound:

Edit for adjusted eq settings:
GraphicEQ: 25 8; 40 5; 63 5; 100 2; 160 0; 250 4; 400 5; 630 4; 1000 0; 1600 0; 2500 0; 4000 4; 6300 4; 10000 0; 16000 0

There's an alternative to Equalizer APO

Voicemeeter Banana

http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Voicemeeter/banana.htm

Its parametric eq is excellent, and you can make changes in real time.

Oct 21, 2015 at 3:10 PM Post #488 of 1,160
I had to do it and I'm super glad I did. It was very easy to do. This is how V-Moda should have made them to begin with.

Hey this looks awesome! Would you mind doing a quick tutorial on how one would do this? I'm sure there are many people here that would like to try the same!

Also I'm curious if you notice any difference in sound after doing this mod?

Oct 22, 2015 at 12:30 AM Post #489 of 1,160
Hey this looks awesome! Would you mind doing a quick tutorial on how one would do this? I'm sure there are many people here that would like to try the same!

there shouldn't be any difference in sound... its just the arms being changed...everything else is still the same

the arms detach easily (I shouldn't say easily, but it can be done without damage) from what I recall it was a safety mechanism during impact

Oct 22, 2015 at 12:35 AM Post #490 of 1,160
I had to do it and I'm super glad I did. It was very easy to do. This is how V-Moda should have made them to begin with.

agreed I'm not sure why vmoda didn't release the wireless with the cliqufold hinges.....

I suspect it may be done to ensure that the m100 doesn't fade out in the background as it will still have the hinges and the dual entry ports > the crossfade wireless

also their lighter too

anyone know if vmoda altered the earpads between the crossfade wireless and the m100s (I know the xl pads exist) but because of the feedback from the original m100s, I thought maybe vmoda played around with the ear pad dimension and sizing.

Oct 22, 2015 at 12:57 AM Post #491 of 1,160

I would definitely be interested in a tutorial as my CFW have just been ordered and I still have my M100's. 

Oct 22, 2015 at 1:27 AM Post #492 of 1,160
Nice video here I came across on Youtube with a 2 week sound comparison of Crossfade Wireless + M-100.

RE UPGRADE PROGRAM UPDATED - NEW IMMORTAL LIFE 50% 
We implemented it, it is just the immortal life now but we opened it up across products.  Even a M-80, XS, etc. Essentially you get 50% of the current selling price on our site of the product you return towards another product such as Crossfade Wireless. For example, XS sells for $180 so we would give you $90 credit towards the Crossfade Wireless.

You also will get the complementary 3D or laser-engraving customization (MSRP $45+ and worth a lot more) as well with the new set.

I'll have the full policy soon, but it is already in effect.... 

Oct 24, 2015 at 8:52 PM Post #494 of 1,160
Nice another converter lol. Been useing my wireless ever since it arrived no problems so far. I'm very impressed by the bt connection, I work at a VW dealer and I would leave my phone at my desk and go up stairs to our wearhouse and it did not cut out no distortion or dropped signal.

Oct 25, 2015 at 12:45 AM Post #495 of 1,160
Nice another converter lol. Been useing my wireless ever since it arrived no problems so far. I'm very impressed by the bt connection, I work at a VW dealer and I would leave my phone at my desk and go up stairs to our wearhouse and it did not cut out no distortion or dropped signal.

Man, really? I can't go out 10 feet from my phone. Starts getting static-y. Very frustrating. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back