V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos, Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 2, 2015 at 12:01 AM Post #121 of 1,160
Can V-Moda please extend the expiry date on the voucher?

I got the voucher code 15 minutes ago (it's 2 Sept this part of the world) but it appears to expire on 31 August....?

Please give a grace period.

Thank you!

Sep 2, 2015 at 8:50 AM Post #123 of 1,160

I did not realize this, we will make the 3D STEEL, 3D SHIELDS VOUCHER expire later so you have some time.

Cheers,

-V

Did everybody miss this?

Sep 2, 2015 at 5:18 PM Post #125 of 1,160
  Can V-Moda please extend the expiry date on the voucher?

I got the voucher code 15 minutes ago (it's 2 Sept this part of the world) but it appears to expire on 31 August....?

Please give a grace period.

Thank you!

We changed all to expire 9/30.

RAVE REVIEWS UPDATE!

I am on a press tour in NYC and met with Gizmodo, CNET, Toms Hardware, Business Insider, NY Times, Phone Arena and I gave them all demos in wired vs wired mode on the Crossfade Wireless.  Most of these editors use the M-100 on a daily basis and they were all VERY impressed by the Crossfade Wireless sound.

They all said they couldn't tell any or much difference in wired vs wireless and loved the sound.  I told them "it's our newest wired analog purist headphone that happens to have a wireless mode"!

I cannot wait for more impressions once they ship.  We finished the mass production of most colors except the Gunmetal Black, so they'll be out very soon!

Cheers,

-V

Sep 2, 2015 at 9:18 PM Post #126 of 1,160

We finished the mass production of most colors except the Gunmetal Black, so they'll be out very soon!  

If I think shipment notice has reached....
I have received such notice immediately after.

A shipment of the wireless headphone has came in but only in the color of white and chrome.
 We had thought the rouge wireless has also came in but has not, expecting a shipment some time within 2 to 3 weeks.
 According to your order, you placed an order for the rouge color.
 A label was created but we do not have the rouge headphone in stock to ship out yet.
 We can process your order as in in 2 to 3 weeks when the rouge color arrives into out office or we can change the color of the headphone to white or chrome if you would like us to ship out the headphone today.
 Please let us know how you would like us to proceed.

Red also seems unready.

Oh, I wait, but.....

Sep 2, 2015 at 9:39 PM Post #127 of 1,160

A shipment of the wireless headphone has came in but only in the color of white and chrome.
 We had thought the rouge wireless has also came in but has not, expecting a shipment some time within 2 to 3 weeks.
 A label was created but we do not have the rouge headphone in stock to ship out yet.
 We can process your order as in in 2 to 3 weeks when the rouge color arrives into out office or we can change the color of the headphone to white or chrome if you would like us to ship out the headphone today.

Red also seems unready.

Oh, I wait, but.....

Same here.

Sep 2, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #128 of 1,160

Red also seems unready.

Oh, I wait, but.....

So White and Chrome are shipping out today/tomorrow?

Sep 3, 2015 at 12:42 PM Post #132 of 1,160
How well do  these work with multiple devices (IE: multipoint)?

I  do quite a few conference calls for work, some of which take place on my Mac and some on my iPhone, so it's important to me that these can work relatively gracefully in that situation.

Sep 3, 2015 at 1:10 PM Post #133 of 1,160
  How well do  these work with multiple devices (IE: multipoint)?

I  do quite a few conference calls for work, some of which take place on my Mac and some on my iPhone, so it's important to me that these can work relatively gracefully in that situation.

Seems like you can connect TWO sources. Now i just wish they had a mic attachment without the cable (a blue tooth boompro?) since the mic it has will be just enough for calls or conference calls, but imagine trying to talk in a windy situation or loud environment.

Sep 3, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #134 of 1,160

RAVE REVIEWS UPDATE!

I am on a press tour in NYC and met with Gizmodo, CNET, Toms Hardware, Business Insider, NY Times, Phone Arena and I gave them all demos in wired vs wired mode on the Crossfade Wireless.  Most of these editors use the M-100 on a daily basis and they were all VERY impressed by the Crossfade Wireless sound.

They all said they couldn't tell any or much difference in wired vs wireless and loved the sound.  I told them "it's our newest wired analog purist headphone that happens to have a wireless mode"!

I cannot wait for more impressions once they ship.  We finished the mass production of most colors except the Gunmetal Black, so they'll be out very soon!

Cheers,

-V

That's great news Val, I'm definitely excited. I've been looking forward to getting my hands on a wireless headphone for some time and if they sound just as good and fun as the M-100 for portable use, I will be all over them.

Sep 4, 2015 at 2:42 AM Post #135 of 1,160

RAVE REVIEWS UPDATE!

Cheers,

-V

Why the difference in shipping times? Was originally expecting September now wont be getting until almost october? I am ready to upgrade from my crossfade lp to this fine beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back