V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos, Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 29, 2015 at 2:13 PM Post #94 of 1,160
Aug 30, 2015 at 6:54 PM Post #102 of 1,160
So ordering the shields from the website doesn't seem to be intuitively obvious to the casual shield seeker....
I'm missing something...  It wants me select the color of phones I have first but they're not in the selection list... I got phantom chrome BTW....  Hmmm.... 
Do I just pick one of the other choices and proceed or am I in the wrong spot...

Aug 31, 2015 at 3:55 AM Post #105 of 1,160
Right now, its looking like I could just purchase the Crossfade Wireless and replace the arms on it with that of my M-100, because the lack of Cliq-folds is a huge turn off to me. Correct me if I'm wrong (PLEASE) but it seems like I could safely perform this by unscrewing the 3 small screws at the point where the arms connect to the headband then swap the arms, as the chamber comes out of the arms without too much of a fight. However I'm very iffy about performing alchemy on $600 worth of audio at my desk, although I have the right tools to safely do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back