V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos, Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 19, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #271 of 1,160

I was thinking about wood shields as I was making the post, lmao. So much room for expansion in terms of custom shields. 

I sculpt and make pottery while going to school. Would absolutely love to be able to make my own 3d sculpted shield out of ceramic or metal that would fit. Rather than just embossing words and pictures, give actual depth to a picture and have it coming out of the shield.

Sep 19, 2015 at 3:11 AM Post #273 of 1,160
Despite the limitations, Vmoda should partner up with Swarovski and make crystal plates (for like three ritual sacrifices and 600 bucks), make leather, wood, anodized aluminum, rubber, recycled beer glass, rainbow titanium, electro-light up paint, etc plates. I just wish the wings know the headband were replacable.

Sep 19, 2015 at 1:37 PM Post #274 of 1,160
Has anyone ordered a pair of these from the V-Moda website recently? It says 4-6 weeks for shipping but I know people have been receiving them lately. I'm particularly interested in the Gunmetal variant that I heard was to be delayed and am wondering if it will really be 1-1.5 months before receiving them at this point . . . 

Sep 19, 2015 at 1:55 PM Post #275 of 1,160
Has anyone ordered a pair of these from the V-Moda website recently? It says 4-6 weeks for shipping but I know people have been receiving them lately. I'm particularly interested in the Gunmetal variant that I heard was to be delayed and am wondering if it will really be 1-1.5 months before receiving them at this point . . . 
Read what val recently said in forums on page 17

Sep 19, 2015 at 1:56 PM Post #276 of 1,160

If you really want a pair, go ahead and order them and accept the projected delivery time. There's not really a downside. If they come in early, you can be pleasantly surprised. at the very least you get "in line" for a pair. You certainly won't get them any earlier if you wait to order.

Sep 19, 2015 at 1:58 PM Post #277 of 1,160
Oh got ya. I guess I wasn't sure if that applied to the people on here that ordered 2 months ago or if it applies to all orders. 

And yeah, I'll probably just order and accept the potential wait but I am in need of phones now and am really amped for these! Here goes nothing . . . 

Sep 19, 2015 at 2:15 PM Post #278 of 1,160
Oh got ya. I guess I wasn't sure if that applied to the people on here that ordered 2 months ago or if it applies to all orders. 

And yeah, I'll probably just order and accept the potential wait but I am in need of phones now and am really amped for these! Here goes nothing . . . 

Val was on a day or so ago and said that those of us eagerly awaiting our preorders of Gunmetal and Rouge should receive them by the end of next week. Fingers crossed. I'm pretty sure the wait on the website applies to new orders.

Sep 19, 2015 at 2:24 PM Post #279 of 1,160
I'd really like a behind-the-head version of this. Of course it would be a substantial departure from V-moda's other designs, but there's no headphone in that form factor that's geared toward sound quality.

Sep 20, 2015 at 6:37 PM Post #283 of 1,160
Here's son pics of my CFW with the black steel shields and the same storm trooper look as equin..... LOVE these cans, just unreal how good they sound
[/IMG][/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back