V-MODA CROSSFADE M-80 AUDIO VOYAGE – Reviewers wanted!
Sep 1, 2011 at 12:09 AM Post #166 of 467
I'll go for this!
L3000.gif

1. Hard Trance

2. Progressive Trance

3. New Age

Bronx, NY

Sep 1, 2011 at 12:14 AM Post #167 of 467
is this still on?

Progressive (classic and modern) Rock
Progressive Metal
More progressive stuff

Would have to be shipped to Doral, FL.

By the pricerange they go, would be interesting compatring them with my HD25 and DT1350, now those are big shoes to fill tho.

Sep 1, 2011 at 7:58 PM Post #172 of 467

Quote:
Metal (All kinds from Hard Rock to Death Metal etc.)
World Music (From Celtic and australian aboriginal music, to mongolian throat-singing - Everything!)
Electronic (All genres)

Århus, Denmark

I've done reviews for a local magazine before, and i am always available online. And as a student I am always on the go so the durability should get a decent run for its money.
Kind regards:
Victor Halgaard  

Victor - we didn't test M-80 with mongolian throat-singing, but we will now!  Have any tunes we should try? 

Sep 2, 2011 at 12:29 AM Post #175 of 467

Rock (The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Panic at the Disco, Franz Ferdinand)
J-Rock/Pop (The Pillows, FLOW, Asian Kung Fu Generation)
Orchestra (Soundtracks/Classical. Hans Zimmer, John Williams, Harry Gregson Williams, Erik Satie to name a few)

San Luis Obispo, California (Listed in the Oprah Book Club as the Happiest City in the United States)

Sep 2, 2011 at 1:01 AM Post #177 of 467
rock
classic rock
pop/hiphop \

belmont, MA 

Sep 2, 2011 at 3:32 AM Post #180 of 467
San Diego, ca.

Classic rock
Rap and r&b
Alternative

I would love to take this challenge on. I listen to headphones daily in my lab, as I am a chemist. I am always looking to improve my experience. Music makes me happy and I let go. I also like to make highly analytical reviews of what I use in my daily life...comes from my science background. I would go above and beyond for this challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back