v moda crossfade lp vs new me electronics atlas
Dec 23, 2013 at 10:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

jenriquenunez

Head-Fier
hello, i hope I'm in the right place, i been looking to buy the v mods crossfade lp for a while. reviewers said u need to burn them in to judge them since out of the box they don't sound very nice, they go for about 105 dollars on amazon, but then i came across the new meelectronics atlas which looks very nice and apparently they have better sound than the v modas.

Thanks for any answer.

Dec 24, 2013 at 9:14 AM Post #2 of 5
Are you looking for really bassy headphones? Because the V-Moda LPs should suffice.
I doubt you will see many opinions on the Meelectronics Atlas here because not only are they new (released in August I think) but they seem to be aimed at specific sector (i.e. fashion/bassy).

I guess the thing you could do is just try them out.
Buy them from a shop which accepts returns such as Amazon in case you don't like them. There seem to be many satisfied people with the V-Modas. Personally I've had V-Moda M80s and M100s and I liked them both. Never tried the LPs because they would probably not be my preference (i.e. too bassy, very recessed mids, etc.).

Good luck.

Dec 24, 2013 at 10:37 AM Post #3 of 5
i been reading about the atlas, and many people consider it bang for the buck audiophile friendly, which i believe is a flat signature and i will be using the headphone for a lot of different genres but i like the design and the build quality of the v modas

Dec 24, 2013 at 10:56 AM Post #5 of 5
  not overpowered bass but i don't want a headphone that doesn't lacks in the bass department ethier

Well, definitely don't get the LPs by V-Moda because they emphasize bass A LOT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back