V-moda Crossfade LP burn in/first impression
Jan 15, 2013 at 9:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

aidenator

New Head-Fier
   So I decided to purchase some walk around headphones that would be near bullet proof, I figured anything v-moda would be closest I could come. I purchased the Crossfade LP simply because they are very nice looking, durable, and have relatively high ratings for the 100$ price. They came today I unboxed them, and plugged them in, I was faced with the most overpowering load of crap I have heard. They were undescribable, just very interesting sounding, anyway for about 4hours they have been playing so far. How much burn in has everyone else had on these before they improved? One thing I did read was they definitely need it, but at what point do they get better, I think there may be a little improvement already, but that may be just me, overall I love the look and build quality, I also like the way the feel as I wear them.

Apr 20, 2013 at 4:48 AM Post #2 of 2
I've seen somewhere on Headfi about a guy who burn the LP in for a extreme long time, and it suddenly becoming very balance and nice sounding headphone. I'm very curious about it.
Can you try burning them in for extended period and make some report afterward?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back