USPS Priority showing "Billing information received"
Sep 17, 2012 at 11:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

devgru

100+ Head-Fier
Sent some IE80s to a fellow head-fier last week and it's been 3 or 4 business days and the buyer has not received. I am going to the PO to inquire tomorrow with receipt in hand, but does anyone have any experience in a Priority shipment taking this long? Northern NV to TX. 

TIA.

Sep 18, 2012 at 4:14 PM Post #4 of 11
Quote:
USPS PRIORITY.
To OP I have sent stuff from So NV to NY, FL in 2 days CA in 1 day. Contact PO ASAP

I meant "seriously" at USPS's service. I have used them and have gotten 3 day shipping halfway across the country(literally halfway, New England to Texas or something) so yeah. 

Sep 19, 2012 at 12:35 AM Post #7 of 11
UPS Ground is far more reliable, IMO. I'll trade reliability for speed any time. As long as the buyer is aware of the time in transit. At least UPS has a chain of custody.

Sep 23, 2012 at 9:52 PM Post #9 of 11
To add to the intrigue... I was in SF for the weekend and there was a pkg on my doorstep when I arrived home... USPS had returned the IE80 package to my doorstep. I see nothing wrong with the package; intact, untouched and I can tell it's my tape job. Very odd but a happy ending. No more Priority for me.

Sep 24, 2012 at 6:05 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:
To add to the intrigue... I was in SF for the weekend and there was a pkg on my doorstep when I arrived home... USPS had returned the IE80 package to my doorstep. I see nothing wrong with the package; intact, untouched and I can tell it's my tape job. Very odd but a happy ending. No more Priority for me.

Usually that means that they could not find the address or there was a mishap that prevented delivery.

Address was incorrect
Sent to weird locations of which it then was just chosen to be sent back.

Or something. Can you ascertain that the address was legible to be read and that it is fully 100% correct? 100% as in Google tells you it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back