usps international
Nov 10, 2009 at 6:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Justice Strike

100+ Head-Fier
Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for a package to arrive via usps? I've been trying to look it up but it's not mentioned anywhere in any clear manner. I'm thinking it's at customs but i'm really not all that sure.

Nov 10, 2009 at 7:19 AM Post #2 of 4
usps is around 4-5 working days, (deduct Sunday , Saturday and national holiday).
Some time it get stuck in customs a day or two, a week...

also note that usps does not do it self the destination country delivery it give it to the local post partner.. so If your local post is on strike ( like it is in the UK ) then ... well you'll have to wait ..

Nov 10, 2009 at 8:18 AM Post #3 of 4
6-10 Days to Australia. Generally faster with Priority service, but not always (don't ask me why
rolleyes.gif
).

Nov 10, 2009 at 9:11 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by drmcworm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
usps is around 4-5 working days, (deduct Sunday , Saturday and national holiday).
Some time it get stuck in customs a day or two, a week...

also note that usps does not do it self the destination country delivery it give it to the local post partner.. so If your local post is on strike ( like it is in the UK ) then ... well you'll have to wait ..

Local partner is always spot on. Mostly they take 1 day to deliver something and even when they are on strike, packages still get delivered within the alotted time (3 days)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back