Using Zero amp with Logitech Z-2300
Aug 8, 2008 at 1:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

coolchu001

100+ Head-Fier
I just got a set of Logitech Z-2300 (200W, 400W RMS) speakers. I'm just wondering if it'll be ok to plug that into my Zero amp's headphone jack. I'm not sure if these speakers will overload the amp but I don't see why this should cause a problem since the speakers are powered with their own power supply but I just want to make sure before I go break something...

Aug 8, 2008 at 1:25 AM Post #2 of 4
why not plug the speakers into the rca outputs in the back of the zero and use the speakers volume control?

if you want to try the headphone jack, just make sure you start with the volume turned all the way down and don't crank it. I don't think there will be a problem. Computer speakers are designed to be plugged into a computer headphone jack anyway, i wouldn't worry about it.

Aug 8, 2008 at 1:42 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by tpc41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
why not plug the speakers into the rca outputs in the back of the zero and use the speakers volume control?

if you want to try the headphone jack, just make sure you start with the volume turned all the way down and don't crank it. I don't think there will be a problem. Computer speakers are designed to be plugged into a computer headphone jack anyway, i wouldn't worry about it.

Oh woah, forgot about those RCA outputs :p The speakers come with an RCA to miniplug adapter too. This way, I don't need to unplug/replug each time I change from speakers to headphones... >< So stupid
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back