Used Headphones?
Mar 4, 2008 at 3:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Kikuji

100+ Head-Fier
Do you buy used headphone? I'm just curious.

I never would of before I found Head-Fi. I wanted to try DT770/80 so I bought them from a fellow Head-Fi'er. It should arrive Wednesday. If all goes well I might buy used more often.

Mar 4, 2008 at 3:36 AM Post #2 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kikuji /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never would of before I found Head-Fi. I wanted to try DT770/80 so I bought them from a fellow Head-Fi'er. It should arrive Wednesday. If all goes well I might buy used more often.

Ofcourse.. Best way to go..

Mar 4, 2008 at 3:38 AM Post #4 of 21
Is there another option? Did I miss that chapter?
tongue.gif

Mar 4, 2008 at 3:39 AM Post #5 of 21
I buy used far more often than not. I think the only pair i've bought new in recent years was the ksc75.

Mar 4, 2008 at 3:41 AM Post #7 of 21
I have purchased almost all of my headphones used. Save a pair of SR60's, marshmallows, and KSC75. Oh, and MY DT770's.

Mar 4, 2008 at 4:44 AM Post #8 of 21
I've gone both ways, new and used. I have no problems with either. The former offers well...new phones, but usually at a higher price.

Mar 4, 2008 at 11:51 AM Post #10 of 21
Just like a girlfriend, I give it a proper once over to make sure everything is in tip top condition. Obviously, an anti bacterial wipe should be used to clean the earpads where replacements are not practical or possible. This is for hygiene reason and an important point that should not be overlooked.
Personally I prefer to try before I buy, but that is not always practical.

Mar 4, 2008 at 12:02 PM Post #11 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kikuji /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think I have ever bought any headphones new...

Mar 4, 2008 at 12:10 PM Post #12 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Herandu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just like a girlfriend, I give it a proper once over to make sure everything is in tip top condition. Obviously, an anti bacterial wipe should be used to clean the earpads where replacements are not practical or possible. This is for hygiene reason and an important point that should not be overlooked.

This made me laugh really hard.
I envisioned using an anti bacterial wipe to clean the earpads of your girlfriend etc......
tongue.gif

Sorry, just thought it was funny.

Mar 4, 2008 at 12:11 PM Post #13 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Herandu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And they say romance is dead.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back